fatman

Re: Helicopter flight simulator new on the market

Post by fatman »

Located in Skegness 8-) Brit names cant get any more awesome
ginger_cat

Post by ginger_cat »

fatman wrote:Located in Skegness 8-) Brit names cant get any more awesome
I was born and brought up near there - as a kid, in the school holidays, I worked selling ice cream and candy floss by the beach. :P 8-)
fatman

Post by fatman »

The only way it could get better is if you sold fish and chips by the beach as well as ice cream mmmmm mouth is watering right now
ginger_cat

Post by ginger_cat »

Never worked in a chippie, but I did work in an Indian restaurant when I was a teenager - kitchen and waiting. I had to wear 'Indian' garb and got quite a bit of gyp after pub-closing time on a Saturday night - ginger-haired white waiters wearing traditional Indian clothing were and are still quite a rarity in Indian restaurants in the UK. :lol:
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

ginger_cat wrote:Never worked in a chippie, but I did work in an Indian restaurant when I was a teenager - kitchen and waiting. I had to wear 'Indian' garb and got quite a bit of gyp after pub-closing time on a Saturday night - ginger-haired white waiters wearing traditional Indian clothing were and are still quite a rarity in Indian restaurants in the UK. :lol:
Spicey though :D

I did a winter/Xmas season in Aviemore once, and the only people that would wear kilts or Tartan were Indian/Pakistani folks, they loved it :)