Name one person ?

ruggbutt

Re: Name one person ?

Post by ruggbutt »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: "I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore. I'm not sure I could do it myself though. I may have to hire someone to do it. But on the other hand, I could definitely see myself looking him in the eye as I strangle him to death."
Like you've never fantasized about killing that fat POS............. :mrgreen:
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well R_D & nuf...the two of you really make some "valid" points.....between "youtube" and and unknown/unnotable links...y'all got it figured out....just like Slick....I will concede that Slick made a half assed, piss poor effort to refute Beck...notice, that he did not reply...to what I said...I believe everyone else, caught that lack of follow through....y'all probably missed it though....watchin that "youtube" which, is so informative and accurate.....

Old Pudfark sez: " The au pair...fer Slick ".... :lol:
nuf

Post by nuf »

you can have all the fun writing a lot of stuff here, pud. i just got a couple of laughs out of that link. you could too :D
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Hey Pud, you should give some serious thought to upping your meds.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pud, the advice about the meds might be spot-on. I don't know.....anyway, I didn't really respond to your post because you didn't really call for one. Trust me, I know who Beck is, and at one time, used to listen to his schtick on HLN. At first, I thought he was just a funny guy, sort of an entertaining look at news items.
Then(in a very similar way to Lou Dobbs), he started to believe his own BS, and noticed that when he ranted, his ratings went up. "My People" have had a couple years to dissect Beck?? What nonesense, as stated by another here, anyone with functional brain cells can see through him as a liar, manipulator and as a completely off-the-wall commentator with an ax to grind. All I did was Google for, "Glenn Beck Claims About Obama", then avoid the sites with a clear political spin, and focus on the first 5 claims I came across. It's too easy. He's a fool, and so are you and anyone else who places any stock in his 'claims' about Obama.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: All I did was Google for, "Glenn Beck Claims About Obama", then avoid the sites with a clear political spin, and focus on the first 5 claims I came across. It's too easy. He's a fool, and so are you and anyone else who places any stock in his 'claims' about Obama.
Fer a fellow who googled "Glenn Beck Claims about Obama"...how come, ya didn't post any? Where, in what you chose to post, did you prove he is a fool? Where is any claim made "against Obama"? Slick, are your "so called" points... representative of the higher education you claim to have recieved...??? If so, you need to go back to school, demand a refund..or get the education you claim to have.....Beck uses a chalk board..fer folks, like you.... ;) and he don't call good folks...a fool and you would know that....if'n ya was diligent....

Old Pudfark sez: " get up to your room...do your home work "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

well, I posted one claim he made about Obama supporting hosting the Olympics, one claim he made about an Obama appointee, one claim he made about Obama planning concentration camps on the sly, one claim about Obama's healthcare bill......one gets the drift. What, did I have to narrow it down to things Glenn Beck says about Obama's hair? Face it, you've been pwned, in a classic sense, not the newfound Dawg definition. Now,
just shut up, and expect to see any future claims based on Glenn Beck stupidity to blow up in your face.

By the way, I did learn something while doing that quick catch-up on Beck. He is clearly the source for your
goofball idea of what Progressive means. Apparently, he feels the need to define a word for his sheep, er, listeners. You may be better served to start with Teddy Roosevelt and work forward through some legitimate history writings. Then, you may get a better idea about a movement that has brought much of what the bulk of America values from the 20th century: a social safety net, fair working conditions, public lands for all to enjoy, no child labor, you know, stuff like that......
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

"America already has the best health care in the world. We do take care of our sick."
Glenn Beck, June 4, 2008

"What does it mean for the country if we lose are position as the innovator, as having the best health care in the world?"
Glenn Beck, April 29, 2009

Oh, wait....hold on a second.................

"We seem to be a society or a system of health care in this country that is just trying to shove the patient through that door as fast as possible."
Glenn Beck, January 7, 2008

"Let me tell you about my personal voyage through the nightmare that is the American health care system."
Glenn Beck, January 7, 2008

"Getting well in this country can actually almost kill you."
Glenn Beck, January 7, 2008.

Holy hypocrite, Batman!!!!!

Hey Pud, instead of asking people to "factually refute/disprove with tangible evidence, what Glenn Beck says", why don't you try to factually prove/affirm with tangible evidence what Beck says to be true?
My guess is that your job will be a fuck of a lot harder than the rest of ours.
fatman

Post by fatman »

So i watched a bit of Beck on tv yesterday and you know why i dont like him? He is no Justin Timberlake, it looked like the dude was wearing a pair of converse high tops with a suit :shock:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Fatman...you know more about Beck...than Slick or Dawg....+1

Old Pudfark sez: " They ain't nuthin....like the powers of observation "