OLYMPIC UPSET!

Pudfark

Re: OLYMPIC UPSET!

Post by Pudfark »

Yeah...I know Slick....we just wish yer aim was better..... 8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I think my aim's been pretty good, as the souppot has gotten progressively smaller over time....... :)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:I think my aim's been pretty good, as the souppot has gotten progressively smaller over time....... :)
Well Slick...ya hit the pot on that one, progressively speakin....It be thimble size by the fall, conservatively speakin....

Old Pudfark sez: " It be hard to make a splash...If'n yer a usin a thimble fer a bucket "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

hilarious.....and, you clearly wouldn't understand why. :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:peeing in conservatives soup has been my stock in trade here, for about 7 years. :lol:
Padfark wrote:Yeah...I know Slick....we just wish yer aim was better.

So Pud, are you insinuating that you've been around in CWoS for 7 years? ;)
Which one of the Pube dudes are you?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

you know, I really don't think a single one of the Pub crew is/was as truly slow-witted as this one, Res.
Seriously, he makes Helos sound like Einstein, and Galingula seem like the captain of the National Debate Team. I think Pud managed to crawl in on his own. When you get down to it, although I had my beefs with quite a few of those loons, their thoughts were generally their own formulations. Sure, they might have been stoked by Conservative websites or Faux News, but they put their own spin on things. This fella basically regurgitates Glenn Beck, puts a hokey Texas spin on it, and tosses it out onto CWOS. Pretty boring stuff, in comparison........ :(
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:So Pud, are you insinuating that you've been around in CWoS for 7 years?
How many times....you been "high sticked"..R_D?
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:I think Pud managed to crawl in on his own.
Fair enough. But how do you think he managed to find CWoS in the first place?

callmeslick wrote:This fella basically regurgitates Glenn Beck
That pretty much goes without saying.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
That pretty much goes without saying.
And you regurgitate whatever Slick says. And since you're a liberal from Canada you're even more chickenshit and less manly than American liberals.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggie, shouldn't you be busying yourself locating ONE SINGLE TIME when I called George Bush a redneck?
Because, you never responded to my challenge on that one. Remember how you said I used to call Bush that all the time? Hell, I'll make it even easier. Find one time when I ever called anyone a redneck. Forgetting things, so young, or just making lies up to suit the argument again??