Shimmy

Post by Daiichidoku »

http://www.shimmy.tv/

on every morning here

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
Pudfark

Re: Shimmy

Post by Pudfark »

They's a lot a that going on in our congress right now....it's called distraction...

Old Pudfark sez: " Pelosi, Reid, Biden & Obama...ain't no shimmy...it's a flat "
ginger_cat

Post by ginger_cat »

Pudfark wrote:They's a lot a that going on in our congress right now....it's called distraction...

Old Pudfark sez: " Pelosi, Reid, Biden & Obama...ain't no shimmy...it's a flat "
You're a fucking fag fucking up a belly-dancing thread - you are obsessed and not right in the fucking head.
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

+1 gingercat, something there aint right

but yeah...hips...wow....everything..wow...and shot with many girls in many locales, even in concrete tunnels and power plants or some kind of heavy industrial areas along with de riguer sylvan settings et al

all women should be required to be in this shape and able to belly dance:P
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

ginger_cat wrote:
Pudfark wrote:They's a lot a that going on in our congress right now....it's called distraction...

You're a fucking fag fucking up a belly-dancing thread - you are obsessed and not right in the fucking head.
I have to agree here, with the voice of reason, even..from a ginger !! :D

Pud came here a month or more ago, no one knows him, he spouts pish constantly, then cites ad hominems ( and I ain't yet called the cunt, a cunt! ) says that some people ( Loco for instance ) are "new here" :lol: Spouts more pish etc etc and can fuck up a thread like a bawbag in a condom factory.

I didn't bother posting for a week or more as it was all his shite in the new threads, I know a few other regulars are just lurking and not interacting as much due to the thread hijack potential. And more to the point, who the fuck is this guy anyway ?

Most of the rest of us, have at least once, posted a thread or a pic or something about ourselves, this dude seems to thrive in his ability to be a wanker ( oh dear, slap me and call me Shirley, I just Ad Hominemed, almost but not quite as I used the assumption and suggestion, rather than the direct "he is a wanker" approach :) )

Anyway, yay, love the Shimmy and here is some more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPnRxjrU8G0

There is an assumption that the dude singing is FudPants!! 8-)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Dang...two sentences...sure got y'alls panties in a wad...I sure thought I was a being joshed by the title....

Old Pudfark sez: " Sum folks gets real irrigated..if'n they perceives you is a peeing in their popcorn...excuse me pls..."
oFZo

Post by oFZo »

Try to type coherently for a change, lose the ..... , words like "sez" and so on.
How do you expect anyone to take you even remotely seriously when putting together posts like this?
"How about no, you Crazy Dutch Bastard?"
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

oFZo wrote:Try to type coherently for a change, lose the ..... , words like "sez" and so on.
How do you expect anyone to take you even remotely seriously when putting together posts like this?
Looky here...this the way folks gwanna write in Amerika in fifty years or so....ya know, Govt. education?

Old Pudfark sez: " I owe my soul to the company store "
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Shimmy shimmy coco puff.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Dang Rugg...ya beat me to it...I was holdin that one back...fer a rain out.... :lol: