King Obama

No Politics.
Pudfark

King Obama

Post by Pudfark »

Obama Commutes 61 More Drug Offenders Sentences — More Than Previous Six Presidents Combined

Ignore the law, ignore the judge and ignore the juries.
nicolas10

Re: King Obama

Post by nicolas10 »

That's why slick likes him so much.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

I hate to say it but it is because the people he pardoned are Black.
It makes us look bad. Obama is a racist of the highest (or lowest) order.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

what idiots you and Nic are, Pud. It's about undoing what has proven a failure(mandatory minimums for victimless drug crimes), making it right. That's call HUMANITY. Nic, I can get that you don't understand the nuance, but Pud is a flat-out moron.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:what idiots you and Nic are, Pud. It's about undoing what has proven a failure(mandatory minimums for victimless drug crimes), making it right. That's call HUMANITY. Nic, I can get that you don't understand the nuance, but Pud is a flat-out moron.[/quote

Moron King Obama
Pudfark wrote:Ignore the law, ignore the judge and ignore the juries.
Every one of them broke the law, the Judicial System and Society convicted them. The name Obama will be forever associated with this crime of moral turpitude. A veritable 'shit stain' on the highest office in the land.

Old Pudfark sez: " I hope somebody bookmarks this in yer victimless ass, Slick. "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

for someone who makes the obviously bogus claim of having worked in the criminal justice system, you seem not to grasp the concept of JUSTICE. Locking low level street drug dealers up in Federal or State prisons forever is NOT justice. Three strikes laws are not JUSTICE. I was having breakfast down in Virginia yesterday with the Circuit court judge, who ran into that same roadblock and made the national news a few years back. He had some guy, with mental issues, who had stolen a freaking candy bar. However, the guy had already been arrested a few times along with way and Judge Lewis had to sentence him to a long spell in jail due to mandatory sentencing laws. Anyone with a clue and a sense of justice realizes that the US has made some real mistakes in terms of justice and massive levels of incarceration. You just don't make the cut into that group.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:for someone who makes the obviously bogus claim of having worked in the criminal justice system, you seem not to grasp the concept of JUSTICE. Locking low level street drug dealers up in Federal or State prisons forever is NOT justice. Three strikes laws are not JUSTICE. I was having breakfast down in Virginia yesterday with the Circuit court judge, who ran into that same roadblock and made the national news a few years back. He had some guy, with mental issues, who had stolen a freaking candy bar. However, the guy had already been arrested a few times along with way and Judge Lewis had to sentence him to a long spell in jail due to mandatory sentencing laws. Anyone with a clue and a sense of justice realizes that the US has made some real mistakes in terms of justice and massive levels of incarceration. You just don't make the cut into that group.
:lol: Justice = The Law, Judge and Jury of your peers. Not some half breed, half witted, wanna be "president"...with a secreted past, acting in defiance of the law and will of the people. Your concept of Justice? Validates, the whim of vigilantes....dummy.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

don't know many judges, do you? You conveniently leave out the part where past Congresses and Presidents signed off on sentencing policies that interfered with the judge's roles in our society. Every judge I know, and most every lawyer, resents the hell out of mandatory sentencing PRECISELY BECAUSE JUSTICE IS NOT SERVED. And, when justice isn't served, the society as a whole suffers.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:Three strikes laws are not JUSTICE. I was having breakfast down in Virginia yesterday with the Circuit court judge, who ran into that same roadblock and made the national news a few years back. He had some guy, with mental issues, who had stolen a freaking candy bar. However, the guy had already been arrested a few times along with way and Judge Lewis had to sentence him to a long spell in jail due to mandatory sentencing laws. Anyone with a clue and a sense of justice realizes that the US has made some real mistakes in terms of justice and massive levels of incarceration. You just don't make the cut into that group.
Sure it kinda sucks for this bloke and years ago i was against it but on the end we do live in a civilised society and the peoplw who this affects all ready have 2 run ins with the law harsh as it is i am now for it, otherwise you end up with wether they are petty or serious crimes just laughing at the system knowing theres no real penalty. And you alluded in an earlier post about drug crimes being victimless come on dude how many addicts do you hear of that dont commit crimes to stay high?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

the point, Fats, is that if you wish to have justice for people, you treat drugs as an illness, not a crime. Incarceration over petty shit has done NOTHING to make real crime less, especially when the penalties are enforced with obvious racial and economic class bias. You just create a permanent underclass which drags the whole nation down.