Properity Theory...

ruggbutt

Re: Properity Theory...

Post by ruggbutt »

Slick, both you and Douche just ain't smart 'nuff (Pudfark reference) to get the joke, are ya?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Ub6 wrote:
Pudfark wrote:
Pudfark wrote:
Old Pudfark sez: " Canada, two hundred and something years later...What have they accomplished, done? Well, they are ahead of Mexico, eh "
Interesting...that none of the "Canadians" spoke to this....... :oops:

Old Pudfark ses: " eh ? "
I personally did not respond to it because I realized that while you try to appear smart, you are to busy trying to antagonize people to actually prove it, and your posts generally back that theory up.

Thanks for the capitalization though. ;)
Well, pardner...the capitalization...was all I could do for ya...historically speaking....The way that ya beat the drum fer your country...was just deafening.....and noted by all.... :oops:

Old Pudfark sez: " Canada Dry..."
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Slick, both you and Douche just ain't smart 'nuff (Pudfark reference) to get the joke, are ya?

well, I got a laugh out of it, so job well done!
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:
Pudfark wrote:
Old Pudfark sez: " Canada, two hundred and something years later...What have they accomplished, done? Well, they are ahead of Mexico, eh "
Interesting...that none of the "Canadians" spoke to this....... :oops:

The vast majority of humans living on this planet like and respect Canada and the Canadian people.

As for your country....well......that may be a different story.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I tend to judge people individually. Res just happens to be Canadian, but he's as retarded as many Americans I know.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:The vast majority of humans living on this planet like and respect Canada and the Canadian people.
So do I as a general rule and Mexican folks too. I will stand by what I said below...until somebody factually proves it wrong....enlighten me, if you can? That's not so much as a challenge as it is a request.....
Pudfark wrote:Pudfark wrote:

"
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:The vast majority of humans living on this planet like and respect Canada and the Canadian people.
So do I as a general rule and Mexican folks too. I will stand by what I said below...until somebody factually proves it wrong....enlighten me, if you can? That's not so much as a challenge as it is a request.....
Pudfark wrote:Pudfark wrote:

"

To ask that question, means that you would be completely ignorant to the answer.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Old Pudfark sez: " Canada, two hundred and something years later...What have they accomplished, done? Well, they are ahead of Mexico, eh "

To ask that question, means that you would be completely ignorant to the answer.
Then, R_D, that means you "own" my remark....not, the rest of your countrymen....

Old Pudfark sez: " That's the stain on your jersey, R_D, sport it proudly... "
Ub6

Post by Ub6 »

btw I forgot to check, did you ever get that old MSFF stick to work with windows 7 "Sancho"?
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

ruggbutt wrote:Res just happens to be Canadian, but he's as retarded as many Americans I know.
It is proof positive and a testament to Darwinism that you have been unable to breed.