No "AZ Immigration BIll" dicussion yet?

Daiichidoku

No "AZ Immigration BIll" dicussion yet?

Post by Daiichidoku »

holy shit!
Darkhorse

Re: No "AZ Immigration BIll" dicussion yet?

Post by Darkhorse »

What is there to discuss? The feds will not enforce the laws on the books so the state is going to do it.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Daiichidoku wrote:holy shit!
links? I haven't seen credible feces that was Divine
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

As liberal as Arizona has gotten, Arizonans are fed up with what illegal immigration has done to our economy and the crime rate. It doesn't matter if they're just coming across for "a better life" or if they're killing Phoenix police officers they are all criminals (of one sort or another). All the negative press the libs give Sheriff Joe (who I don't like much) show the rest of the country that our law enforcement is fed up as well. And since Joe continues to be re-elected you can pretty much see where the people stand.

Now if our lawmakers would allow what the voters have voted on we'd actually have a true form of representative government. Our state voted yes on medical pot twice, yet our attorney general decided that what we say doesn't matter. Now I don't smoke pot (only tried twice) and I hate the smell I would appreciate if our local government would just STFU and listen to it's constituents.

But our governor is threatening to veto it, instead of allowing the people of this state to choose for themselves. Our governor is a useless cunt along the lines of our previous one (Janet Napolitano).
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Send all our queers, commies and illegals to Canada, they love all of em.

HH
fatman

Post by fatman »

And yet they just passed it into law that one does not need a concealed carry permit to do so, coincidence i think not 8-)
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

The wild west is returning.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

HappyHappy wrote:Send all our queers, commies and illegals to Canada
Please do. We use them as Polar Bear bait.

BTW...can we send back all those cowardly American Vietnam deserters? They're all retiring now and really putting a strain on our system.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Send 'em back. Cowards are a fair trade for fags/commies/illegals.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I'm shocked! Our governor signed the bill into law!!!. Finally. And one of our senators said the exact same thing I've been saying
"Illegal is illegal," said Sen. Pearce. "We'll have less crime. We'll have lower taxes. We'll have safer neighborhoods. We'll have shorter lines in the emergency rooms. We'll have smaller classrooms."
Looks like 'ol Jan Brewer is scared she's not gonna be re-elected (which she prolly won't). But she's also authorized National Guard on the border. And she's taking "stimulus" money to pay for it. It's about time that some common sense was applied and it took a governor from the wild west to show the rest of the nation that we're not a bunch of sheep, that we're taking our state back. Personally, I hope all the illegals end up in Slick's town. I'd like to see him justify their existence there while the crime rate rises and his taxes have to be raised.

F You Slick. Common sense finally won.
All the cool LOMAC stuff