The religion of peace.....strikes again

Dawg

The religion of peace.....strikes again

Post by Dawg »

This week's episode (South Park) was altered after a radical Muslim group warned Parker and Stone they could face violent retribution. The name and depiction of the character were blocked out in Wednesday night's episode.
excellent, cave to anyone offended, namely terrorists?
christians are fucked
The Comedy Central cartoon 'South Park' has been pushing the envelope with crude jokes, satirical subjects and dark humor since it debuted in 1997. Creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone's approach of 'nothing is out of bounds' is what has made the show so successful.

But the latest controversy over their depiction of the Prophet Mohammed, whose visual depiction is not allowed according to Muslim traditions, has some people wondering if 'South Park' has finally gone too far.
Gone too far.......how? They lost "voice" actors in the past for their abuses against religions.....so...islams safe?
For the two-part 200th episode, which wrapped up on Wednesday night, Parker and Stone created a story line about free speech and brought back several controversial characters from past episodes including the Prophet Mohammed, who was shown first behind a black 'censored' bar and later in a bear suit.

"We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show," group member Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee posted online. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them." Theo Van Gogh was a Dutch filmmaker who was shot and stabbed to death in an Amsterdam street in 2004 by a fanatic angered by his film about Muslim women.
I'm really fascinated by the kid glove handling of muslim extremists when our our own media, ex presidents and current presidents will spotlight glennbeck, rush limbaugh, fox news as hateful violent inciting idiologs....

heres a fun tip: google "religion of peace", then click images....

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Soapy

Re: The religion of peace.....strikes again

Post by Soapy »

Dawg, are your quotes from "the internet" or from a news source ?

Here are some quotes from me :)
A guy posted something on the web it's serious! he said
Last week a guy in a burka ate my hamster, this in indicitave of how low Islam has become.
Well he said "nanananan" and I replied "nononoo" and then I shot him.
All of the above are "true quotes" :D

Citing a google hot link is not proof of anything either ( it is very easy to hotlink any phrase to come up with the same top list result, happened with "Bush" and "French Military victories" too.) Are you guys that desperate that you need to use a trick of the internet index to prove any point ?
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Seriously?
Are you so blinded that without your standing there at the time of an event, it didn't happen?
Or does your dislike of conservatives paint things so negatively, in any event

You can right click, highlight any text and google. quickly proving, or disproving OR my favorite, checking quickly for plagiarized works posted as originals.
http://www.google.com/search?q=This+wee ... =firefox-a

there, certainly you'll find a news source you may, or may not, or want to, or not want to believe.
the results are from Japan to Canada to Europe and points further East.

check the photo too, its real as well.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Fuck Islam. Fuck Mohammed. Behead Islam.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

ruggbutt wrote:Fuck Islam. Fuck Mohammed. Behead Islam.

links please
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

ruggbutt wrote:Fuck Islam. Fuck Mohammed.
I have a copy of a sex tape with the Prophet Mohammed fucking Pamela Anderson.
I'm thinking about releasing it to a Danish newspaper.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
ruggbutt wrote:Fuck Islam. Fuck Mohammed.
I have a copy of a sex tape with the Prophet Mohammed fucking Pamela Anderson.
I'm thinking about releasing it to a Danish newspaper.

For the love of God and all that is merciful ..ah, send me a copy? :lol:
fatman

Post by fatman »

ruggbutt wrote:Fuck Islam. Fuck Mohammed. Behead Islam.
Send in the gingers :lol: No offence Ginge ;)
JoeA

Post by JoeA »

Soapy wrote:Dawg, are your quotes from "the internet" or from a news source ?
Soapy how about this link?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8636455.stm
Islamists have warned the creators of TV show South Park they could face violent retribution for depicting the Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit.

A posting on the website of the US-based group, Revolution Muslim, told Matt Stone and Trey Parker they would "probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh".

The Dutch film-maker was shot and stabbed to death in 2004 by an Islamist angered by his film about Muslim women. ...