Doing Swell So Far

callmeslick

Doing Swell So Far

Post by callmeslick »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz

41% support? Great job! Best job ever! Yuge! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Re: Doing Swell So Far

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Does that poll have the same accuracy of all them polls....the last year? :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

No waste at all....you 'tards still got rolled.... :lol: :lol: :lol: got rolled, really bad and in a YUGE way.... ;)
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

You didn't learn a damn thing, did ya?
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Darkhorse wrote:You didn't learn a damn thing, did ya?
I'm learning that a lot of folks are wising up to fascism real quick. Hope they have the numbers to stop it.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

You and Happy are different sides of the same coin, you must be proud!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Darkhorse wrote:You and Happy are different sides of the same coin, you must be proud!
that did give me a chuckle^^^^Seems Slick has 'flipped' from global warming/climate change to fascism...and see's brown shirts everywhere...somebody oughta tell'm....it's only his shirt tail.... ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Darkhorse wrote:You and Happy are different sides of the same coin, you must be proud!
except, I present facts. That you choose to not believe them when carefully presented speaks to YOUR intellect.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: Those are the same 'facts' you presented all last year...and they got you Trump. :lol: