Well, so much for peace.

Darkhorse

Re: Well, so much for peace.

Post by Darkhorse »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:The guy wants to exterminate the Palestinians and you think he's a GREAT MAN?
callmeslick wrote:they are in favor of 'eliminating' people they don't understand? No shock, that's called FASCISM.
Talk about a couple of simpletons!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

more with the one-liners, Slappy Junior? You have at least one serious thread requesting more than 4 words from you and you don't have the balls to reply there, DH? Seems you are long on judgement on short on self-reflection.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:more with the one-liners, Slappy Junior? You have at least one serious thread requesting more than 4 words from you and you don't have the balls to reply there, DH? Seems you are long on judgement on short on self-reflection.
^^^^Posts Yahoo.com link^^^^throw's 'tard hissy fit^^^^calls names and derisive comment^^^^pouts^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:more with the one-liners
That is all a hack like you is worth!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Darkhorse wrote:I'm a coward. I can talk real tough on PM, but put me in a public spotlight, and I'm just another blowhard pussy, who claims to be patriotic, claims to be Conservative, yet comes up real short on actual ideas.

fixed for ya, bucko.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

"Simple" fails to describe how stupid "they" are.

Also sore losers.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: Slick's victory lap :lol: :lol:
callmeslick wrote:
Darkhorse wrote:I'm a coward. I can talk real tough on PM, but put me in a public spotlight, and I'm just another blowhard pussy, who claims to be patriotic, claims to be Conservative, yet comes up real short on actual ideas.

fixed for ya, bucko.
:lol: :lol: Reality of Slick's victory lap :lol: :lol:

Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:

fixed for ya, bucko.
You need to go back to squirreling away more cash so you can fell important!
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Here's a shot of Slick...squirreling....it's current.

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

still with the empty ad hominems, DH? Coming up real small. Damned shame.