hello Houston

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
callmeslick

Re: hello Houston

Post by callmeslick »

Congrats Chip on your victory!!!

Oh, and all you Pats haters can, well, kiss my ass. If you can't acknowledge the single greatest comeback, and possibly the best NFL football game ever played, I pity you. Will be back, shortly, with a graphic my newspaperman pal sent me on FB. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE FIFTH ONE GOES ON THE MIDDLE FINGER!!
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Peydirt18 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:18 pm Vengeance for what, exactly? Getting caught cheating and then being punished? There is reason why a vast majority of people hate Pats. Go Falcons! Rise Up!
...oh, and welcome aboard. Just ask Res....I'm ok, and will likely only be insufferable for a few weeks, unless provoked!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

:roll:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

you seem puzzled, Res, but seriously? Take a look a my messsage, text, and FB feed around 8:30 PM EST last night(you were there, right?), or look at the near avalanche of 'they never played anyone good' , 'they cheat', 'put an asterisk by them in the records', on and on that is ongoing. That is flat-out the gutsiest, best coached, best selected group of football players ever freaking assembled. You're seeing a work of art, and all folks wish to do is hate? It would be damned fun if MORE teams tried to stay that focused and dedicated to a plan, we might see MORE games like last night and the Pats wouldn't win so many of them.

No, back to topic, there was a reason Kraft humiliated Goodell on that stage last night. There was a reason Brady was overexuberant, a reason the fans are a bit more aggressive this year. As I said, it will wear off, and on to next year....... :D :D :D :D
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:D

I hope you read the article which goes with that cover. Epic. I believe Bill Murray reprised it in 'Where the Buffalo Roam", but may be mistaken(you're the darned movie expert, Res).
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

callmeslick wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:55 pm Congrats Chip on your victory!!!
Thanks Slick! :)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

why that came out singular, instead of the grammatically proper Chipz, I don't know.