hello Houston

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: hello Houston

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Look what you've done! Now she has a chip on her shoulder.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:46 pm Look what you've done! Now she has a chip on her shoulder.
so many evil comebacks can be had here........ :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:44 pm why that came out singular, instead of the grammatically proper Chipz, I don't know.
It's all good, I'll take what I can get. ;)

ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:47 pm
Reservoir_Dog wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:46 pm Look what you've done! Now she has a chip on her shoulder.
so many evil comebacks can be had here........ :lol:
I've never been called an evil comeback before.....
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

not aimed your way, darlin' ;)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Peydirt18

Post by Peydirt18 »

Ah, I see someone likes to live vicariously through the exploits of their team. Yep, the Pats won. Good for them. But, regardless, you don't get to wear any rings. In fact, you didn't play. It also doesn't change the fact that Mr. Brady cheated, and tried to hide the evidence. He's good enough, on a good enough team, that he didn't have to...but yet, he did it anyways. So, if you choose to support a lack of integrity, well, aren't you glad you live where you do? You have that right. As for me, no thank you. And it really doesn't matter to me in the slightest that your team won.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

dude, I've been a Pats fan since 1973, at which time they didn't even own a stadium, and scrambled every summer to locate a rental. I watched them get destroyed by OJ Simpson, have assorted ups and downs and crushing SB losses to Chicago and Green Bay. Sure, I don't get a ring, but if you have a problem with folks being fans of teams, what is it?

Oh, and the cheating thing has been shown, in all cases, to be a whole lot of nothing. Numerous folks in the league, as recently as the other day, note that signal stealing, gamesmanship, doctored footballs and the like have been not only happening, but COMMON. So, go ahead, fail to appreciate that the organization was built on a real work ethic, sacrifice for the overall team effort, intense focus on cross position training and solid game planning. You are seeing a football work of art. If you don't appreciate it, your loss.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:lol: @Res
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:59 pm Image
Care to share?