Trump meets with Leader of Free World

callmeslick

Trump meets with Leader of Free World

Post by callmeslick »

(Politico morning headline as he meets with Merkel) On another note, Trump cites an 'old Irish saying' and in the process quotes an African Muslim poet, and then the Irish PM literally eviscerated him on refugees. There are a LOT of undocumented Irish citizens here(even with VA included, I've known more of them than any group, including Mexicans and Chinese). Can't be feeling quite as easy about coming ICE policies after THAT rant from the Prime Minister. :shock:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Trump meets with Leader of Free World

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Did you see the glare Merkel gave Trump when he told a German reporter she was reading fake news?
If looks could kill! :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Peydirt18

Post by Peydirt18 »

Embarrassing. The guy continues to claim he was wiretapped while blaming FOXNews. Even Fox is turning on him at this point. I wonder if he would be elected again if the election were held today?
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Peydirt18 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:10 pmI wonder if he would be elected again if the election were held today?
See my thread called "Post of the day".
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

no way he'd win again, unless he managed to rig it again.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

and, finally, this!!
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:19 am
Pudfark wrote:Apathy and intentional miss education of the American Public are in the process of destroying our country and way of life

I might disagree with much you write, Pud, but to this: AMEN!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I'd suggest, Pud, that the US public educate itself, real damn quick, on the totality of what the Russians were up to for the past decade or so. Note, Pud, the timeframe. Recent reporting has involvement of Trumps former campaign manager on the Russian payroll going back to 2005. The paperwork is legit by all reports, and there is a clear paper trail. So yes, this implicates the Obama administration, and even goes back to W's second term. I know it would probably require you to access adult beverages, but just pick a night and watch Maddow on MSNBC. She's been the only one on any network, and maybe the best in all of Western journalism at this sort of painstaking research and compilation. You don't have to accept her inferences, just look at what she has for facts, or circumstances and timelines. Then, ask yourself two questions: 1) What if she IS right? and 2) if she can put this shit together with access to limited data, what are intelligence professionals putting together? There is a reason folks are dropping out of Moscow buildings, getting shot in Kiev, poisoned in Europe, etc. Putin is quickly trying to scrub some things off the record. And, when you consider the ever narrowing involvement of Manafort, Flynn, Bannon, Price, Stone and maybe others, EVERYONE ought to be real concerned. When financial ties and knowledge timelines also pull in Tillerson, Pence, Nunes(House investigative committee chair), and Trump himself, you have the potential for serious, long lasting effects to our national security, integrity and ultimately economic clout. It is clear they plan to vastly downgrade diplomacy, spend deficit funds for military hardware at the expense of positive programs for the citizenry, remove the US from ongoing trade and development deals worldwide(the Japanese are eating our lunch in Europe, for example, and even won the Trump support for infrastructure buildout in the US). Bottom line is this, Pud: Houston we have a problem. A really serious problem. And, I'm fine with returning to the usual programming around arguing inflation, stagnation, abortion, guns, welfare, healthcare, automation, or even favorite breeds of dogs. Later. Right now, every goddamn right thinking citizen ought to be demanding an immediate, NON PARTISAN examination of this entire Russian involvement for both the security of the nation, future preparedness and to ascertain if we were indeed attacked in a very military sense with assistance from inside by some of our fellow citizens. Ready to stand up for your country, or still thinking you all 'won' something, and that's all that counts?