Flynn immunity

Peydirt18

Flynn immunity

Post by Peydirt18 »

I'm interested to know thoughts on Flynn's request for community to testify in front of Congress. Does this mean that he has a smoking gun evidence or will you be just using this as an opportunity to defend his "good name?" When I say that I'm interested, I'm not really interested in that one guy's opinion at all, but rather, the rational people in this group.
callmeslick

Re: Flynn immunity

Post by callmeslick »

my guess is that he is shopping serious dirt on others. That is his only hope to actually receive immunity. Most of his crimes are probably documented well enough already, so no one needs his testimony either way.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I think when a fella asks for immunity from prosecution that means he's guilty as all hell and he's looking for a lifeboat before the ship starts sinking.
He doesn't need immunity to clear his "good name". He's just trying to stay out of jail. He probably knows full well that he's now expendable and that every Tom, Dick and Harry in Trump's administration that stands to be raked over the coals are going to start pointing fingers at him.
While Trump's people are busy screaming FAKE NEWS! ... Flynn is being proactive.
Although, if he gets immunity and starts talking, it won't surprise me in the least if we find out that he should have gone to jail.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

he's clearly guilty of three felonies, and they need no testimony to charge him. Two counts of acting as an unregistered foreign agent, and one of lying under other during a security clearance interview with the FBI about the above. So, there's up to 10 years in Leavenworth right there, although not consistently prosecuted. My guess is that he's likely guilty of out and out treason(actively working for a foreign power counter to the national interest), for which, as a Retired General Officer, the penalties are EXTREMELY severe.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

a great read. In bookstores NOW!!

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

just another gutless whine....that nobody cares about. Love yer new sig Slick...it really is 'beneath' you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

nobody?? You plan, I see on being one of the few rats left on the sinking SS Trump
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... b7Kz&pfr=1