CWoS AFL pool.

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
callmeslick

Re: CWoS AFL pool.

Post by callmeslick »

geezus, Fats. Your boys lost by 86??? Eighty, fucking six points? Are they sending out the Junior Team?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

FarSide wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:59 am I have no idea what I'm doing. I really don't. What the fuck is a geelong? Should I just pick all the home teams? :(
It's a smidge bigger than an eagle but a ton bulkier than a freemantle.
fatman

Post by fatman »

ChipznBeer wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:33 am I did it again.....forgot my picks and missed the first game! :(
If I manage to place anywhere but last it will truly be amazing! :lol:
Haha i feel your pain at least there are no thursday.wednesday games this week.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:35 am geezus, Fats. Your boys lost by 86??? Eighty, fucking six points? Are they sending out the Junior Team?
Yeah dont get me started been to 3 games so far :twisted: The boys are just playing shit football atm each and everyone is better than they are playing l dont kow how many times we have just flat out kicked it to an opposition players handballs that go nowhere and no supporting team mates a forward that all go up for a mark leaving no one on the ground backmen all going up for a mark/fist its bloody frustrating. Also with a few new players one thing tat i have noticed after watching the 14 and 15 grandfinals again is the lack of cohesion each player knew what his team mate would be doing almost before they did it now theres none of that.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:35 am geezus, Fats. Your boys lost by 86??? Eighty, fucking six points? Are they sending out the Junior Team?
Yeah dont get me started been to 3 games so far :twisted: The boys are just playing shit football atm each and everyone is better than they are playing l dont kow how many times we have just flat out kicked it to an opposition players handballs that go nowhere and no supporting team mates a forward that all go up for a mark leaving no one on the ground backmen all going up for a mark/fist its bloody frustrating. Also with a few new players one thing tat i have noticed after watching the 14 and 15 grandfinals again is the lack of cohesion each player knew what his team mate would be doing almost before they did it now theres none of that.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

got you so worked up, you posted it twice!! I hear you. Team sports boil down to chemistry, a combination of luck of the draw, good club/team management, and development of a team culture.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:34 pm got you so worked up, you posted it twice!! I hear you. Team sports boil down to chemistry, a combination of luck of the draw, good club/team management, and development of a team culture.
The thing is man on man and as a team we know that they can do if thats what makes it frustrating, and the new young ones have played a few years in boxhill whilst not in the team they are most of the way there
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

FarSide wins the week! :shock:
I fear we may have created a monster!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:lol: Congrats, FarSide!
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

HOLY FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!