SLICK!!!!

No Politics.
ChipznBeer

SLICK!!!!

Post by ChipznBeer »

ChipznBeer

Re: SLICK!!!!

Post by ChipznBeer »

I shall even save you from having to click a link ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

oh, my!!! :D
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Get onto Samboy atomic tomato its the shizz
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

more a fan of the basic kettle chip, maybe spicy barbeque, but that's it for me as to 'flavored' chips. Would want to try those Biscuit/gravy chips just to see how the hell they seasoned them.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

callmeslick wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 7:24 pmoh, my!!! :D
Oh my??
That's your response???
I'm thinking I may have to go all 'Vito' on you! ;)
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

fatman wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 3:42 am Get onto Samboy atomic tomato its the shizz
I want a potato chip not a tomato chip, but thanks though. :)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

where the hell are those being SOLD? Find out and they will be shipped northward. I'll keep an eye out on the F-L section at the Giant. If they are on sale here, they'll have them, but I swear, you folks do more 'different' flavored(flavoured?) chips than we do, as a rule. The mere shock factor was what registered at first, thinking that Res had just photoshopped that.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Wow, I actually found a place. It's a bit of a drive, but perhaps I can figure it out. None of the stores around here carry it, but I think one Giant store in PA up near Philly carries it, according to Frito Lay. That link DOES have an online order form. Maybe better to simply order it, for delivery to you, as I figure Frito Lay knows how to package chips so you don't get potato dust arriving in Canada. I figure Customs will be chowing on them, if they're any good!! I'll get onto the case, Chipz, now that I know this is a real product.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 10:50 am where the hell are those being SOLD? Find out and they will be shipped northward. I'll keep an eye out on the F-L section at the Giant. If they are on sale here, they'll have them, but I swear, you folks do more 'different' flavored(flavoured?) chips than we do, as a rule. The mere shock factor was what registered at first, thinking that Res had just photoshopped that.
Every year Lays holds a contest where people submit ideas/recipes for new flavours. Each year a winner is chosen and the person who submitted the idea/recipe gets a % of the sales. If you look at the pic you'll see that Biscuits & Gravy was the 2015 winner.