SLICK!!!!

No Politics.
callmeslick

Re: SLICK!!!!

Post by callmeslick »

hell, I'm an Amazon stockholder. No problem giving them business. Plus, they have this shipping thing down cold. I figured you'd be going directly to the chicken-coating stage if I packed potato chips for shipping!! Now, next time I go to VA(likely a couple-three weeks immediately after Memorial Day and school ends), I'll know if you like them, and perhaps grab a few bags at Food Lion. I figure any Frito-Lay product contains enough preservatives to last to the next Ice Age or beyond, so that should give me time to figure out suitable packaging.....
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Chips heading to the Canadian Border. Chipz drooling on other side. I've been meaning to ask, what brands of snack chips are sold in Canada? Isn't Frito Lay some sort of universal franchise?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
maybe I should have opened the package and checked!! Seriously, though, 600 LB of coke, in POTATO CHIPS? Anyone notice the weight discrepancy? I mean, I just sent two bags with a total weight of around 6 ounces, with packing materials. How many chips were they hiding that shipment in?
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

callmeslick wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 6:33 pm Chips heading to the Canadian Border. Chipz drooling on other side. I've been meaning to ask, what brands of snack chips are sold in Canada? Isn't Frito Lay some sort of universal franchise?
Lays are sold here but not that flavour.
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

I am almost always home during the time of mail delivery.
But today of all days, the mailman came ahead of schedule (in the morning while I was out running errands instead of the afternoon)....and yep, you guessed it....HE HAD MY CHIPS!!!! :evil:
So now I have to wait for him to return his undelivered items to the post office and then I finally get to go down and pick them up!!!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you'll get to the sorting office to find a bunch of them polishing off a bag of chips!!!
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

ChipznBeer wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 1:50 pm
callmeslick wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 6:33 pm Chips heading to the Canadian Border. Chipz drooling on other side. I've been meaning to ask, what brands of snack chips are sold in Canada? Isn't Frito Lay some sort of universal franchise?
Please do not tempt me that way...it takes all my restraint to maintain my decency. Thank you. ;)
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

:lol:
Pudfark wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 8:22 pm
ChipznBeer wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 1:50 pm
Please do not tempt me that way...it takes all my restraint to maintain my decency. Thank you. ;)
ChipznBeer

Post by ChipznBeer »

OH MY GOD SLICK!!!! They really do taste like biscuits and gravy!!!
Seriously, they do!
Have you tried them yet?
I realize, unlike you, I've only had biscuits and gravy 3 times ever, the real deal once with you and twice since...when Res made them for me.
But I gotta tell ya these chips sure do taste like them.
I'm very impressed.
So many times new chip flavours come out that sound exciting.......right up until you taste them that is....lol
But they certainly scored with this one.
Thank you so much again for sending them, it was worth the wait.