Manchester

Pudfark

Re: Manchester

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: I live in Texas....you live in America. I don't need to move, though eventually, Manchester will move to you. :lol:

Keep whining....everybody is turning a deaf ear...as you demean yourself in front of the world. ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

for the better part of a decade, you and others keep trying to sell me that 'terror' of some sort is going to be 'coming to me'. It hasn't, and is no more likely to, at least in terms of the Manchester style, than it was a decade ago. Fact.

However, by supporting a policy thus far put forth by the Trumptards, we could risk Germany circa 1930 coming to us sooner rather than later. That, too is fact, and I'll resist that one, because it is on MY home turf.

Finally, amusing that you view yourself as non-American. Most of us agree with you. Begone.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America. I don't need to move, though eventually, Manchester will move to you.
There are over 450,000 Muslims living in Texas (around 100,000 in the Houston area alone) with over 300 Mosques.
So, according to your theory ... Manchester is already there.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:28 am for the better part of a decade, you and others keep trying to sell me that 'terror' of some sort is going to be 'coming to me'. It hasn't, and is no more likely to, at least in terms of the Manchester style, than it was a decade ago. Fact. FACT: Boston Marathon

However, by supporting a policy thus far put forth by the Trumptards, we could risk Germany circa 1930 coming to us sooner rather than later. That, too is fact, and I'll resist that one, because it is on MY home turf. FACT: Germany wants 'muzzies', We don't.

Finally, amusing that you view yourself as non-American. Most of us agree with you. Begone. FACT: I'm a Texan....first.
FACT: You describe yourself as 'fearing and loathing' TRUE
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 2:08 pm
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America. I don't need to move, though eventually, Manchester will move to you.
There are over 450,000 Muslims living in Texas (around 100,000 in the Houston area alone) with over 300 Mosques.
So, according to your theory ... Manchester is already there.
FACT: Yup a bunch of muzzies there...mostly Bosnian/Serb...Hillcroft/Bellaire area with a mixture of 'beaners'....an area where I worked alot for more'n twenty years....Never a bombing there. Mostly no problems with the Eastern European Muzzies...back then. :)

You boy's got any personal experiences ya can relate that ain't NSFW?
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 12:13 pmFACT: You describe yourself as 'fearing and loathing' TRUE
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're an idiot!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

but, of course he is, and we get to see him demonstrate over and over again, that very fact.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

^^^^^^^ seems ya don't know where Manchester is.....likely...the "Man" part threw ya off.... :lol: