Res, two points....

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
callmeslick

Res, two points....

Post by callmeslick »

First, while I picked your boys on Thanksgiving Day, that was an UGLY effort.

Second, did you forget to pick games this week??? Showing up with zeroes, bro.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Res, two points....

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:31 am Second, did you forget to pick games this week??? Showing up with zeroes, bro.
I can't get on the site. It keeps saying that I'm using an incorrect username or password. But I've had the same username and password since we started using that site years ago. I've never changed either one of them.
I sent off an e-mail to their support people but haven't heard from them yet. I could be fucked for this week. Hopefully not for the rest of the season. :evil:
FarSide

Post by FarSide »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:06 pm
callmeslick wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:31 am Second, did you forget to pick games this week??? Showing up with zeroes, bro.
I can't get on the site. It keeps saying that I'm using an incorrect username or password. But I've had the same username and password since we started using that site years ago. I've never changed either one of them.
I sent off an e-mail to their support people but haven't heard from them yet. I could be fucked for this week. Hopefully not for the rest of the season. :evil:
that sucks, guy. if you get in before the next games you should think about not making any picks for this week. if you take the default lowest score for the week you could maybe net more points.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

FarSide wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:03 pm that sucks, guy. if you get in before the next games you should think about not making any picks for this week. if you take the default lowest score for the week you could maybe net more points.
That's not a half bad idea.
This is one of those weeks where everyone will mostly be making the same picks and will probably be within a point or two of each other.
There are 13 games left so maybe I'd get 10 or 11 of them. If the rest of you all get 13 or 14 I could eke out a 12 from this mess.

Of course, there's always the chance that Slick will have a completely shitty week and only get 7 or 8. In that case, the idea wouldn't work out very well for me. :lol:
Come to think of it ... I could probably do better picking in 13 games than Slick could in 16.

But, it's all moot if I can't get in. :evil:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

man, I'd raise hell with the pool admin......
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Res, the final results for this week failed to double your total. I know it's a bitch being on the bottom looking up, but you SHOULD only be one point behind me by my reckoning. :lol:
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I finally got back onto the site yesterday, but I wasn't about to make one pick on the final game. That would have been stupid.
And yeah, it sucks that I didn't get the joker points. I guess I'm toast in the pool now. The rest of you would have to have a complete meltdown for me to get back into it.

Of all the fucking weeks, I get locked out on a joker week! :evil: :evil: :evil:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

that board did that to me last year, IIRC. That sucks, although I'm certainly capable of a crap week or two, and Fats just may space out as the holidays approach. Of course, were one to suggest Karma being a bitch around 'the bottom, looking up' type remarks, who would I be to disagree? :lol: :lol: :lol:
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:47 pm t and Fats just may space out as the holidays approach.
Ah down here its called getting shit faced dude :D
fatman

Post by fatman »

Oh and Res its not over till the fat lady sings so chin up cobber