Here is what a solid, growing economy looks like

callmeslick

Here is what a solid, growing economy looks like

Post by callmeslick »

http://business.financialpost.com/news/ ... ur-decades

best in 4 decades. Pass the word to Trump, Pud, maybe he'll stop sucking Putin's dick long enough to hear your voice.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Here is what a solid, growing economy looks like

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Our company has been trying to hire for months but we can't get anyone. Everyone who's worth a pinch of salt is already working. We want to hire 12 guys but have only managed to fill 2 spots.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

meanwhile, hiring in the US fell about 40K short of 'expectations', and for the year, job growth was short of every one of the past 6 years(who was President then, Pud??). Winning!!!
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

For all of Trump's trumpet blowing ... he's STILL lagging behind what Obama did.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/05/politics/ ... index.html
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

‘Trump in One Year Is Already Better Than 16 Years’ of Bush, Obama ‘Put Together’

“Trump in one year is already better than sixteen years of [George W. Bush and Barack Obama] put together,” said former Wall Street Journal editor Brett M. Decker, pointing to a current 17-year high in consumer confidence.

Decker rejected narratives crediting former President Barack Obama’s economic policies with recently developing economic figures during Trump’s presidential tenure, framing such assertions as “absolutely crazy”: “You look at the unemployment numbers, and it’s 4.1 percent. I look at Obama and Bush kind of combined, when I look at their block of sixteen years. Anyone that says this is inheriting some kind of Obama economy, he had eight years, and in 2010, the unemployment rate was 9.6 percent, absolutely crazy. … This idea that it has anything to do with Obama is absolutely crazy.”

Dropping unemployment rates, said Decker, will not be welcomed by all persons or interests. “Big business” interests, he said, prefer higher rates of unemployment given their depressive effects on wages. He also praised Trump’s emphasis on expanding domestic manufacturing. “When there are fewer people looking for jobs, you have to pay those few people more to take those jobs.

Sucks to be a liberal emotard...sucks worse to be one running against this ^^^^ in the 'fall'....lol
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

pure bullshit, and Pud doesn't have the balls to link to the writer's actual article. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:34 am pure bullshit, and Pud doesn't have the balls to link to the writer's actual article. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
^^^^^emotard^^^^^too stupid to google....beyond help.... https://www.google.com/search?q=Trump+i ... e&ie=UTF-8

That's why you and R_D are such consistent losers at real life....however, y'all do 'come in' first on whining...lol
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:50 am That's why you and R_D are such consistent losers at real life....
Says the guy with 3,500 hrs playing a video game! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pud is such an oversensitive little snowflake in the face of facts, huh?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

^^^^^^More Whining^^^^^^

Btw...R_D, last time I looked I was ranked #10...in the world. ;)

Now on to more serious pursuits.....

"Since taking the reins from President Obama, President Trump and the GOP-controlled Congress have embraced free-market and pro-liberty economic policies. Now – after a year of reducing regulations, approving a tax cut, and encouraging stricter standards for numerous welfare programs at the state level – the economy is thriving. Working-age minorities are benefitting in ways they have rarely, if ever, have enjoyed in the modern era.

The U.S. Labor Department reported Friday that the unemployment rate for African-Americans fell to 6.8 percent in December – the lowest rate since recordkeeping began in 1972. That’s an astounding drop from the 8.3 percent black unemployment rate in October 2016, just before Donald Trump was elected president.

Hispanic unemployment was at a near-record low of 4.9 percent in December – down from 5.7 percent the month before the election of President Trump. Additionally, there were four months in 2017 in which the Hispanic seasonal unemployment fell below 5 percent – the only time that has occurred in a single year over the past 44 years.

Asian-Americans, the demographic group that typically has the lowest unemployment rate, enjoyed a 2.5 percent unemployment rate in December – the lowest figure since 2006.

The overall U.S. unemployment rate in December was 4.1 percent, matching the lowest level in 17 years – down from 4.9 percent in October 2016.

In addition to putting more Americans to work, President Trump’s economic and job-creation policies are creating once-in-a-lifetime economic opportunities.

The Trump-era economic gains are allowing more and more families to move off welfare rolls and enjoy self-sufficiency and the pride that comes with regular work.

Under the Obama administration, welfare programs were expanded dramatically. Many policies that have a proven record of keeping people from getting trapped in a cycle of poverty – such as work requirements and time limits for working-age able-bodied people collecting government assistance – were temporarily removed or watered down. This disproportionately affected blacks and Hispanics, especially in lower-income urban regions.

The economic gains made because of the Trump administration’s policies, coupled with states’ efforts to improve welfare programs, have had the opposite effect."

"And on Thursday the Trump administration announced yet another move to create jobs and strengthen our economy – an expansion of offshore drilling for oil and natural gas to almost all U.S. coastal waters. This will also make our nation less dependent on imported oil and gas and reduce our trade deficit with other nations.

All these policies – along with promises from President Trump and congressional Republicans to do even more in the coming months – have catalyzed America’s previously sluggish economy. Minority groups are some of the nation’s biggest winners."

I'd post a link....however, I wanna hear you whine for it....again. :)