Here is what a solid, growing economy looks like

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Here is what a solid, growing economy looks like

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:54 pm Btw...R_D, last time I looked I was ranked #10...in the world.
At failing in real life. Congrats. :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well....success can be measured in different ways....take yours for example....you been an admin/moderator here at ACWOS for a year...lol...you make Obama look good...in 'hind sight'...lol...then there's ESPN and you make them look successful...lol Keep up the 'good work'...lol
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:54 pm Btw...R_D, last time I looked I was ranked #10...in the world.
3,500 hrs of your life just to find out that you're ranked #10 in the world with a bunch of virgins living in their mother's basements.
Keep winning at real life, Pudpuppy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

a bunch of OTHER loser kids sitting in the basement.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:42 pm
3,500 hrs of your life just to find out that you're ranked #10 in the world with a bunch of virgins living in their mother's basements.
Keep winning at real life, Pudpuppy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well you have a point R_D...my time in game with friends does not compare to the tens of thousands of hours you have finger banging yer butthole...lol
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Hey Puddy, ever notice how the ONLY way you can diss Slick or I is to make shit up? :lol:
Pudfark

Re: Here is what a solid, growing ACWOS looks like

Post by Pudfark »

Yup...R_D...you is burning up ACWOS...piling up victory after victory...looks like a feedlot.

You invented/created 'The Ladies' Lounge' a year ago....in that time, 12 topics...33 posts...hell, even chipz won't support it...lol

Then there's that bragging fact of how many new participants you've brought here....bots....lol

Keep up the good 'work'...lol

Nobody cares...any more or less.

:)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Trump can't even get the words to the National Anthem right. Maybe before he slams protestors, he should have studied?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog

Re: Here is what a solid, growing ACWOS looks like

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:00 pm You invented/created 'The Ladies' Lounge' a year ago....in that time, 12 topics...33 posts...hell, even chipz won't support it.
Actually, 'The Ladies Lounge' was entirely Chipz's idea. She named it, she came up with 'Chitter Chatter, let's get at 'er', the whole darn thing. All I did was say okay and click the necessary buttons.
I find it amusing how you like to prattle on about that sub-forum yet you say nothing about 'The Man Cave'. I created 'The Man Cave' by merging 3 existing CWoS sub-forums into one. The merged sub-forum has 56 topics and 307 posts. That's 56 topics and 307 posts over CWoS' ENTIRE LIFE SPAN! Yet you say nothing about that forum? There are still posts on the front page of that sub-forum that are 5 years old! There's still a post by RayBanJockey on page 1! Yet all you want to do is make fun of 'The Ladies Lounge'.
Pudfark wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:00 pmThen there's that bragging fact of how many new participants you've brought here....bots....lol

Keep up the good 'work'.
Actually, we've had 9 new members sign up. Which is 9 more than in the previous 10 YEARS combined.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

LMFAO...again.

6 new folks in 2017....56 posts....in total....yep R_D, yer the icon for globalization failure....

Some folks...if they ever come back, could remember +100 members in the past, not the current 52 members of which most don't post anymore....

Old Pudfark sez: " A Canaduh/Censored Waste of Shit....the new ACWOS.... "