Read the Memo aka: Slick's obituary

Pudfark

Re: Read the Memo aka: Slick's obituary

Post by Pudfark »

[quote=callmeslick post_id=67370 time=1517599754 user_id=63]
McCain knows Treason when he sees it:
[url]http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz[/url]

Pud, give up your citizenship and move to Russia. You are a traitor to the US at this point.
[/quote]

Cool...very cool...all ya got for ammo is brain dead McCaine...lol

lol...roflmao...what big bravado you have keyboard warrior...why don't ya come down here...and evict me? lmfao again...

Old Pudfark sez: " Make my day...and make it a Friday...lol "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

evict you? I wouldn't wish residence in Texas on a diseased pig. I think it's altogether proper that you exist down there,where you consider yourself to not be an American. You are scum. You are traitorous, disgusting filth, and YES, I'd say that to your fat little face, Game-Boy.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

[quote=callmeslick post_id=67387 time=1517610950 user_id=63]
evict you? I wouldn't wish residence in Texas on a diseased pig. I think it's altogether proper that you exist down there,where you consider yourself to not be an American. You are scum. You are traitorous, disgusting filth, and YES, I'd say that to your fat little face, Game-Boy.
[/quote]

There ya go again with yer spineless posturing...again. You sure wish that residence on every 'beaner' on the planet...lol
I am a Texan and not a confused 'Unaware/Virgin' who claims residency wherever it financially 'suits' me....lol
Then there's yer meaningless keyboard threats and your silly opinions in yer desperate struggle to maintain some relevancy with the other 'tards...it's just to easy for me to bait you into outing yerself. Silly that yer so dimwitted in this meaningless effort to 'prop' yerself up. lol
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Hmmmm....ok, yeah....but, history will prove.....Hillary should'a read it first. ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

now, Gates' lawyers have quit, replaced by people who are in regular conference with Mueller. Another plea bargain, and Bannons' lawyers claim he is going to 'tell everything' to Mueller.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

lol....Once upon a time...blah, blah, blah...and they all lived happily ever after.....yawn.

Old Pudfark sez: " Keep telling stories...you're putting everybody to sleep...with yer 'tall' tales.... "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

this is one big-ass case he's building, with collusion, money-laundering, racketeering, and obstruction of justice. We have at least two Grand Juries sitting already, and two state grand juries empanelled, too. Should be popcorn time, soon. The current state of flailing and panic from the Orange House is clear indication that things are not heading to a good place for them.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

lol....again. Them Grand Juries are for 'you' and yours.....and they're late. But, I'll take'm. :)

All ya have to do...to see some panic? Look at Eric Holder...who has just popped up like a turd in a toilet....followed by Georgie Bush.....absence of Shumer....not even a whiff of Schiff....Hillary in the woods....Bill in the thrill and can't be found....Loretta who Lynch....Comey and the upper FBI on the lam....etc.....

Every Lawyer in the D.C. area....licking their chops....$$$$$$$$$$

That's what ya got at the moment....When Trump gets a new AG or Sessions comes out of his coma....shits gonna get busy. :)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

"Pud, give up your citizenship and move to Russia. You are a traitor to the US at this point."

Uranium One informant says Moscow paid millions in bid to influence Clinton:

An FBI informant involved in the controversial Uranium One deal has told congressional committees that Moscow paid millions to a U.S. lobbying firm in a bid to influence then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by helping former President Bill Clinton’s charities during the Obama administration.

The Hill first reported late Wednesday that informant Douglas Campbell gave a 10-page statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee, House Intelligence Committee and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, and was interviewed for several hours behind closed doors by committee staff.

In the statement, obtained by Fox News, Campbell said Russian executives told him that Moscow was hiring APCO Worldwide in an effort to influence the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton.

Campbell said Russian nuclear officials “told me at various times that they expected APCO to apply a portion of the $3 million annual lobbying fee it was receiving from the Russians to provide in-kind support for the Clinton’s Global Initiative.”

“The contract called for four payments of $750,000 over twelve months,” Campbell said in the statement. “APCO was expected to give assistance free of charge to the Clinton Global Initiative as part of their effort to create a favorable environment to ensure the Obama administration made affirmative decisions on everything from Uranium One to the US-Russia Civilian Nuclear Cooperation agreement.”

"Uranium One is a Canadian mining company whose sale to a Russian firm was approved in 2010."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... inton.html

Old Pudfark sez: " Thought I had company for a moment...heard two car doors slam shut...then nuthin, it was only Slick and R_D's buttholes vapor locking.....again. "