Read the Memo aka: Slick's obituary

Pudfark

Re: Read the Memo aka: Slick's obituary

Post by Pudfark »

Another report and corroboration....

Report: FBI Informant Tells Congress Moscow Routed Millions to Influence the Clintons

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... e-efforts/

Old Pufark sez: " It's been reported now that baby seals are jumping off cliffs, like lemmings, in Canada.... "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

what Breitbart is reporting is more scuttlebutt around the Uranium deal years ago. HOWEVER, if it ever proves(despite already being investigated near to death on three or four occaisions)to be true that she took 'millions of dollars' to facilitate an inside deal, I will hold her to be responsible and pay a criminal penalty. It would be a breach of public trust and Federal Law. I will also hold to that standard anyone found by Mueller and a Federal or State court, guilty of 1)money laundering, 2)foreign collusion in an election campaign, 3) failure to report foreign blackmail around those things, 4) obstruction of justice around those things and especially overt attempts to subvert US institutions for the purpose of furthering the aims of a foreign government. Fair enough?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:43 pm what Breitbart is reporting is more scuttlebutt around the Uranium deal years ago. HOWEVER, if it ever proves(despite already being investigated near to death on three or four occaisions)to be true that she took 'millions of dollars' to facilitate an inside deal, I will hold her to be responsible and pay a criminal penalty. It would be a breach of public trust and Federal Law. I will also hold to that standard anyone found by Mueller and a Federal or State court, guilty of 1)money laundering, 2)foreign collusion in an election campaign, 3) failure to report foreign blackmail around those things, 4) obstruction of justice around those things and especially overt attempts to subvert US institutions for the purpose of furthering the aims of a foreign government. Fair enough?
Wow.
You just killed every argument Pud can make for the next 3 years.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

[quote=callmeslick post_id=67513 time=1518133419 user_id=63]
what Breitbart is reporting is more scuttlebutt around the Uranium deal years ago. HOWEVER, if it ever proves(despite already being investigated near to death on three or four occaisions)to be true that she took 'millions of dollars' to facilitate an inside deal, I will hold her to be responsible and pay a criminal penalty. It would be a breach of public trust and Federal Law. I will also hold to that standard anyone found by Mueller and a Federal or State court, guilty of 1)money laundering, 2)foreign collusion in an election campaign, 3) failure to report foreign blackmail around those things, 4) obstruction of justice around those things and especially overt attempts to subvert US institutions for the purpose of furthering the aims of a foreign government. Fair enough?
[/quote]

You making me laugh so hard I'm cramping up.......it was investigated on three or four occasions by the same criminals being investigated now, for their own criminal conduct....you're killing me slick...lolololololol

Then there's this little dab of pompous horseshit "I will hold her responsible"....fuck, and the cramping begins again...lolololol

Oh, shit...it don't stop there...."I will also hold to that standard anyone...blah, blah"....fuck me slick..just stop it...lolololol

"Fair enough".....lolololol

Old Pudfark sez: " Dude, ya need to take them spurs off'n yer gerbil.... "
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

[quote=Reservoir_Dog post_id=67516 time=1518136262 user_id=76]
Wow.
You just killed every argument Pud can make for the next 3 years.
[/quote]

Old Pudfark sez: " Them spurs is a dab tight on ya R_D.... "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

drunk with a non-existent indignant point!! Nice job, Pud. Not man enough to even attempt fairness, right?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Tom Del Beccaro: All Corrupt DOJ and FBI Roads Lead to Obama

Holistic analysis of the Justice Department (DOJ) and FBI’s interconnected and ostensible investigations of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump amount to “the worst abuse of political power in American history related to elections,” according to Tom Del Beccaro.

Del Beccaro, an attorney and contributor to Forbes, joined Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with co-hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak to discuss his recently published – and continually updated – timeline of events, entitled “Biased FBI and DOJ Officials Broke the Law and Tried to Decide the Election.”

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/02/ ... ead-obama/
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Breitbart is Russian paid-for propaganda.

Undercutting DOJ and FBI is fascism 101. Pack and leave, Nazi.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:45 pm Breitbart is Russian paid-for propaganda.

Undercutting DOJ and FBI is fascism 101. Pack and leave, Nazi.
Russia doesn't have to pay for it. Breitbart does it for free.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Bannon is believed to actually have established links. We'll see what he has to discuss with Mueller. His attorney is using phrases like, "he'll tell all", so time will tell.