This is madness!

No Politics.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

This is madness!

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

At this time of year here in southwestern Ontario it should be somewhere in the neighbourhood of -5C to -10C with 2 feet of snow on the ground.

We have NO snow. I saw motorcycles out today and people walking around in t-shirts! :shock:
We got so much rain last week that there was wide spread flooding across the province.
I've been working outside for a living for 35 years and I've never seen anything like this.
fatman

Re: This is madness!

Post by fatman »

Last day of summer was today wooooooooo in 50 minutes Autumn will be here 8-) Still got a couple of 30+ in the forecast though but man lets get it back to the teens also for thje mointh we have had like 1.5mm of rain a new record low amount
callmeslick

Re: This is madness!

Post by callmeslick »

we are near record rainfall(snow included) for February. Virtually no measurable snow since December. Water levels are up in the mountains which bodes well for a long trout season. I'll see if the fishies are moving into the creek mouths and surf down at the shore around Easter. And, frankly, that is my main enviromental focus: How does it affect my limited fishing time? :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.