So what are you fags

No Politics.
fatman

So what are you fags

Post by fatman »

Doing for Easter
So far easter friday is almost done and dusted i showered at 3pm and have only left the house to hit up the fish and chip shop, bumped into a bloke i have seen for about 4 years, tomorrow my plans are to hook up the C64 classic that got delivered yesterday and play some california games, hawkeye and what ever else tickles my fancy. And maybe if i can be assed hit up the RSL for a few fine libations then stagger back to the olds place and crash there for the night. Sunday nada probably c64 and COD up, monday attend the G and watch us loose to Geelong yet again mind you the 8s are a good year fore the hawks we won the flag in 78,88,08 sensing a pattern here and now we only win flags in years we beat Geelong so fingers crossed.
And you may be asking how im having such a fun bachelor long weekend im in the middle of changing work locations so i couldnt commit to going away camping with the family or to Sydney with the missus, so its such a shame im in this ideal situation 8-)
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: So what are you fags

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

The boy is heading to the Big Smoke for a month and the youngest daughter is kidless this weekend so the four grownups are gonna have a dinner tonight. We're not a religious bunch so Easter is really just an extra day off for us pagans. I might sit down and watch a baseball game or two. I need to go out and buy a new leash and collar for our upcoming newest family member. But on the whole, I think it's gonna be a lazy weekend.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:24 am go out and buy a new leash and collar for our upcoming newest family member.
There had better be pics involved here dude
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

fatman wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:29 pm
Reservoir_Dog wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:24 am go out and buy a new leash and collar for our upcoming newest family member.
There had better be pics involved here dude
Just bought a Blue Heeler.

This is Mom with her litter.

This is Mom and Dad.

And this is our new little girl ...

:D :D :D
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

looking good, Res!! Anyhoo, Mrs Slick and I had the grandkiddoes down at the VA house for 5 days. Lots of seafood and chicken, with VA ham, sausage gravy, biscuits, scrapple, etc, tossed in. Much candy tossed in.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Awesome Res I hope you have some walking shoes i see a lot of it in your future 8-)
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

fatman

Post by fatman »

Awesome i may have missed it but does the woofa have a name?
FarSide

Post by FarSide »

its going to take more than an austrailian cattle dog to help you with your footy pics.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

fatman wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:43 am Awesome i may have missed it but does the woofa have a name?
Matilda.