Invite!

Dawg

Invite!

Post by Dawg »

Just use the same nic here as there.
Sort of an open door forum raid. :lol:
http://www.pilotspub.org

I'm gone again, busy busy busy
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Daiichidoku

Re: Invite!

Post by Daiichidoku »

perfect timing DAWG, now compostfark can find his way

anyhow,where the fuck have you been? stop being busy and get back here
Triad773

Post by Triad773 »

I see where they went to Admin approval over there. Been so long my login don't work.

Oh well.

Cheers
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Dawg is on the membership committee at the Pube! How adorable! :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

damm i guess they clean house evr now and again all my 5 posts are gone is helos still there if not i might re reg
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

self actualism is a bitch

anyway, someone mentioned if more left wing double digit IQ mouth breathing dimwits were around there would be less in house fighting.........so........naturally, I thought of this place
sign up, join up, you should be approved, that was a recent move to prevent spambot attacks
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

Me signed there... 8-)
ginger_cat

Post by ginger_cat »

Dawg wrote:self actualism is a bitch

anyway, someone mentioned if more left wing double digit IQ mouth breathing dimwits were around there would be less in house fighting.........so........naturally, I thought of this place...
Ah, the stink of shit has gotten so strong that you need to dilute it. Really, you've come to the wrong place from the wrong place.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Dawg wrote: sign up, join up, you should be approved

I'm sure they'd be tickled pink if I took you up on it......... :lol:

(Fly is already packing, no doubt.....or just changing his username a la Hellcat's forum).
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

ginger_cat wrote: Really, you've come to the wrong place from the wrong place.

hahahaha, my favorite limey gap toothed git. Are you so pissed so early to forget, I was here long before you, left long before came back and left again and STILL generate more interest than you?

this post, and this post alone has caused me to add this place back on my favorites.
So, hows that inner anger and rampant jealousy.........of me..........been treating you? Sit tight princess