Invite!

ruggbutt

Re: Invite!

Post by ruggbutt »

Ginger bitch has been gone a while. And you're correct Dawg. One post by you is more interesting than the previous dozen by GC.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

ruggbutt wrote:Ginger bitch has been gone a while. And you're correct Dawg. One post by you is more interesting than the previous dozen by GC.
Join dude. Expect they typical hazing and just join.
callmeslick wrote:
Dawg wrote: sign up, join up, you should be approved

I'm sure they'd be tickled pink if I took you up on it......... :lol:

(Fly is already packing, no doubt.....or just changing his username a la Hellcat's forum).
hellcats forum is long gone, and you're quite arrogant to think anyone would leave if you showed up. You're a legend in your own mind slick!
DKoor wrote:Me signed there... 8-)
What you post under?
fatman wrote:damm i guess they clean house evr now and again all my 5 posts are gone is helos still there if not i might re reg
its a new place- they moved once or twice. Hell I'm the most spamming poster there with 4k.
Triad773 wrote:I see where they went to Admin approval over there. Been so long my login don't work.
Oh well.
Cheers
OF COURSE its approval only! I might point out we have had zero spambots..ever...I see you folks still get hammered over here, go to admin approval and its done. You should sign up.
Daiichidoku wrote:perfect timing DAWG, now compostfark can find his way

anyhow,where the fuck have you been? stop being busy and get back here
LOL, this place has low turnover. A professional leghumper like me needs more input.

lets see, goose got mad and I think is gone, HD left last year for ever, Helos is taking a break, its really slowed down there and frankly it was offered up that when the intelligent, well read, accomplished intuitive conservative minded alpha personalities had no common left wing moonbat idiolog to prove wrong on a daily basis.

so, join. fags
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Dawg wrote: lets see, goose got mad and I think is gone, HD left last year for ever,
Goose i like goose bit of a man crush 8-) And what did heavy crack it over this time
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Dawg wrote:[lets see, goose got mad and I think is gone
nothing new there.
HD left last year for ever
must be too busy on that aircraft carrier......
Helos is taking a break
from what, pray tell?

its really slowed down there
it's always been pretty slow, if you are discussing intelligent thought here....
and frankly it was offered up that when the intelligent, well read, accomplished intuitive conservative minded alpha personalities had no common left wing moonbat idiolog to prove wrong on a daily basis.
yeah, right. When the stupidity of calling folks moonbats and hippies stops and having grown-up conversations starts up, you all might be on to something. Hell, like I said, I merely posted (about football ferchristsakes) on HC's forum, Fly saw me as a member(had been since,like, day 3) and cancelled his membership. He came back later under some other name, but the point remains that most of the folks there can't handle the challenge of someone looking at stuff from a different point of view. I generally would except you, and a handful of others, but that is rare.
so, join. fags
sorry, but no.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

callmeslick wrote:
so, join. fags
sorry, but no.
bock bock

rather splash around in the kiddie pool, so be it
confuse.jpg
confuse.jpg (21.94 KiB) Viewed 4290 times
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

remember, Dawg, I'm banned, sort of as a result of my own suggestion that Waz do so. I'm at peace with that decision, FWIW.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

I tried to sign up with my cwos name and password, and it didn't work.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

the admission process is on hiatus while they smack the shit out of Dawg for this bright idea...... :lol:
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Most that post here agree (and understand clearly) that this leftist regime lead by Barry Obama is dragging this nation into the shit.

HH
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

slick...did you actually read my post? its been explained