Logitech G940 Review

Crusty

Re: Logitech G940 Review

Post by Crusty »

Aaah sorry Rugg I should have looked at your links first and read your full review

..heres a snippet for our readers........

Ruggbutt wrote:

"I'd heard from a friend...... He said it was kind of rubbery to the touch........... I wanted to handle it a bit .......... it felt great in my sweaty hands"

Nice Image
ginger_cat

Post by ginger_cat »

Nice review, Rugg - would have been better if you'd managed to get some co-ordinated drapes showing in the background of the pics.
GOYA

Post by GOYA »

Has this turned into some kind of circle jerk yet? Image
commie

Post by commie »

Crusty wrote:.....have you ever made a positive post in your life?
Sez Mr "Fuck Christmas".

Do you think that will ever be forgotten? :P
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

So I hate Christmas......... but I love riding, flying, proper music, my family, occasionaly jumping out of airplanes, being around great people and scenery..oh lots of stuff

How about your good self?
JoeA

Post by JoeA »

Crusty wrote:So I hate Christmas......... but I love riding, flying, proper music, my family, occasionaly jumping out of airplanes, being around great people and scenery..oh lots of stuff

How about your good self?
Ha I like ALL of that (well never jumped out of a plane but watched some folks do that from the ground this weekend ...twas amazing). Oh wait you mean horse riding? Well no, but does motorcycle and bicycle riding count?

I also like Easter and Hannukah so.... :P :mrgreen:
Jumoschwanz

Post by Jumoschwanz »

I just bought another Microsoft Precision 2 on ebay. All of the sticks they make now days look like they were made by some fucking sneaker factory.
TX-Thunderbolt

Post by TX-Thunderbolt »

Boy, it's great to have this site back.

We have, like, three topics going in the same thread that are completely unrelated, two of them are borderline inappropriate (one even has FUCK in it) and Rugg doesn't skip a beat when answering regarding the original post.

Awesome.

Oh, and....fuck off.

8-)
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

TX-Thunderbolt wrote:Rugg doesn't skip a beat when answering regarding the original post.
It's more about being used to ignoring the idiots who have nothing to say.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
rsm

Post by rsm »

Sorry for being on topic here:

That is one seriously nice setup you have ruggbutt. Thanks for the review, now I want one damnit.

I wish you could elaborate more on the force feedback though, specially in IL2 (I'm too dumb to learn how to fly in LOMAC and the likes).

Also curious if it'll die in 3 months in true Logitech fashion.

EDIT: would also kill for a review by one of the religious fans of the MS FFB2, seeing as how it's considered the holy grail of IL2 by many. If this compares to the ffb2, I could see myself returning to flight simming one day (no joystick at the moment, FFB2 is hard as hell to find, and even more so in Costa Rica)