Remember in November

ChipznBeer

Re: Remember in November

Post by ChipznBeer »

ruggbutt wrote:But should they be making decisions for the country, even voting? I don't think so. They make choices emotionally and we've all see what happens with that.
Good thing I considered where this came from, I'd be offended had I heard that from a better man. Choices based on stupidity and arrogance can be more harmful.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ChipznBeer wrote: Good thing I considered where this came from, I'd be offended had I heard that from a better man.
or, any sort of real man at all...... 8-)

Choices based on stupidity and arrogance can be more harmful.
take away stupidity and arrogance and what does he have left to work with?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

ChipznBeer wrote:
ruggbutt wrote:But should they be making decisions for the country, even voting? I don't think so. They make choices emotionally and we've all see what happens with that.
Good thing I considered where this came from, I'd be offended had I heard that from a better man. Choices based on stupidity and arrogance can be more harmful.
Hey Chipz! :D

How they hanging?
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

bearkiller wrote: Hey Chipz! :D

How they hanging?

yes, how exactly? dont spare any details, pics would help a lot too
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeslick wrote:take away stupidity and arrogance and what does he have left to work with?
In your case nothing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HH
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

what a riposte! "no yuo are!"

:roll:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Speaking of ripostes..... :)

50 Days to Decide: O'Donnell Pulls Ahead of Castle in Delaware Senate Primary Poll

"Tea Party-backed candidate Christine O'Donnell has taken the lead over Rep. Mike Castle in the bare-knuckle race for the Republican Senate nomination in Delaware, according to a new poll.

The survey released by Public Policy Polling shows the race within the margin of error. O'Donnell leads Castle 47-44 percent."

Old Pudfark sez: " This oughta be interesting....both parties should be damned scared..... "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Speaking of ripostes..... :)

50 Days to Decide: O'Donnell Pulls Ahead of Castle in Delaware Senate Primary Poll
you realize,do you not, that her victory over Castle will cost the GOP a Senate seat? Trust me, I grew up in Delaware, my parents still live in Delaware: Castle would have won the general election by at least 10 points. I'll tell you right here that O'Donnell loses by at least 15%
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Gee Slick, thanx fer the explain....Grasp this concept, the end result of the Tea Party effort....could resort/evolve in both established party's fielding better candidates in the future....such as folks with integrity, verifiable back grounds and a proven record of honesty....ya, know, non-self serving thieves, like what we have now......
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

actually, Pud, I think what will happen is this: within 6 years, we will have a new political party with real clout. It will consist of moderate Republicans(think Castle, Hegel,etc), and moderate Dems(Bayh, Casey, etc, and yes, Obama) that are not comfortable with what their parties have become. Sort of a government of reconciliation, as has been formed in various parlimentary systems. We're not there yet, but with elections like the Florida Senate race, which might well be won by Crist, it's starting to come together.