Hey Dawg

DKoor

Re: Hey Dawg

Post by DKoor »

What? :geek:
fatman

Post by fatman »

So anyway i just put the rail on and i need like an extra 2 inches to get a comfortable eye relief is this aboot the only way to do it? Any other suggestions?
http://www.fabsports.ca/mainang.html

Dawg

Post by Dawg »

fatman wrote:Well i picked it up and now know what the afp designates Australian federal Police and looking at the reticle its the ta31trd/doc but the features dont match up 100% so i dunno, but on the plus side it came with a larue mount which for some insane reason they wont send o/s they just send you to this site in Norway that has like a 300% markup so i guess i can actually thank my gubmint for something
Pics?? So, its mounted etc?
Old thread but what the hell.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Crusty wrote:Yea man....killing stuff that does nobody any harmand cant possibly defend itself is really cool, I WISH i COULD BE AS COOL AS YOU GUYS

Real men
I guess you just eat tofu?

Idiot.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

fatman wrote:So anyway i just put the rail on and i need like an extra 2 inches to get a comfortable eye relief is this aboot the only way to do it? Any other suggestions?
:idea: Yeah, cut two inches off the stock :idea: That oughta get ya lined up....If'n that don't work, you might carefully try a "Georgia Neck Stretcher".......
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

dang, that looks awfully high over bore line and reciever!
whole photo of gun from stock, butt to muzzle flat on side if you would
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Dawg wrote:dang, that looks awfully high over bore line and reciever!
whole photo of gun from stock, butt to muzzle flat on side if you would
Aye its a little high but its not to bad it gets a little higher whe the rail extension goes on but its a trade off it comes back a few inches and rises a centimeter or so, im thinking of getting a Yank to ship me a knoxx spec ops stock just swap them out so the collapsible one is in the normal stocks box so it has a better chance of getting thru customs
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

That sorta looks like a modified 760 gamemaster....what caliber? .308? .223?

That particular type of rifle had a reputation for two - three inch groups at 100 meters, back in the day.

Just curious? You getting old like me? Eyesight? I would think the "fiber optic" iron type sights would do the trick. I have several installed on my weapons, they work very well.

Hope you get it sorted....and when you do, you might consider adding a "cheek piece" to raise your head a bit on the butt stock.....Good luck...
fatman

Post by fatman »

Its the 7615p in .223 and it does do some pretty good groups at 100m better than i expected and yeam im getting old but its not the problem the iron sights on it suck at 100m the front sight will pretty much cover up the targets, so some glass on it lets me shoot what im aiming at, and i gerry rigged a check piece one drunken night its works alright but meh i would like a shorter stock.
And the new US troops in Aus should be good maybe i will be able to get some 30 round mags under the table heres hoping
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

I didn't think a folder would fix the wrong on that,but it seems it might help.
lower comb, but that might be one is a scope and the other is more like your setup.
you need to lower that sight, or raise the comb. you'd hit much better, much faster and those zombie roos could never get past the perimeter.
fm.jpg
fm.jpg (11.13 KiB) Viewed 4335 times