The attack at Ft. Hood

callmeslick

Re: The attack at Ft. Hood

Post by callmeslick »

apples and oranges. The functional difference is that abortion rights apply to ALL citizens, and are a matter of upholding the free choice of those citizens to act as their conscience dictates. Schiavo was a private matter for civil court, and the GOP passed legislation in Congress(unconstitutional) and Bush signed it(ditto
for the unconstitutional part). Big Brother governance at it's worst.
Back to abortion, I thought you were all about freedom of choice. What happened? Now, it's ok to tell women what to do with their lives and bodies?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeslick, if you were to build an airplane it would have two left wings.

You and your commie buddies will now push to disarm the military.

Lets be honest. Some towl head whack job just went bezerk and murdered
at least 11 people at Ft Hood.

Osama Bin Obama is as guilty as sin.

His election has empowered every whack job in the US.

You are in no position to call ruggbutt a "moron".
All ruggbutt offered is an honest opinion.

Typical of a Neofascist Democrat commie you resort to insult when faced with honesty and facts.

HH
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: Now, it's ok to tell women what to do with their lives and bodies?
I wouldn't presume to do that. I can't get pregnant. But I was just pointing out how easily you point fingers when the killing being done is measured by trimesters on one side and years on the other. It's still killing isn't it? I'm not proud of what the right did with the Patriot Act, but it's precursor was the left's Anti-terrorism bill. Then you have the left wing's "hate crime" legislation. If you beat up a black guy cuz you fancy he's a "nigger" aren't there already laws that cover that crime? I thought that assault and battery pretty much did it. But now with the hate crime bullshit you're in thought crime territory. And lets not forget that free speech is only allowed if you're not protesting Obama Bin Laden's speeches and appearances. If the right would have pulled that shit you and your DNC pony boys would have called them Hitler and Stalin.

When you decide to apply your thoughts equally to both sides and give neither any quarter because one side is your "team" then I'll have some respect for your political leanings. Till then you're just drinking the Kool-Aid. I posted here quite publicly that Bush was a traitor for allowing the Patriot Act to come to fruition. I was also the guy who (before the interweb was what it is today) told everyone that the FBI and ATF killed all those kids in Waco with the tear gas. And that the military refused to use that type of gas on civilian populations because of that. And because it was flammable in enclosed spaces, kind of like a fuel/air bomb. Pretty much everyone told me I was full of shit until Janet Reno "took responsibility" for that. Laughable. The good thing is that karma is sometimes a bitch cuz now you can hand that cunt a carton of milk and 10 minutes later you'll have whipped cream. She deserves Parkinsons. One of these days the other traitors of this country will get theirs as well. Clinton for selling missile secrets to the Chinese, Bush for the Patriot Act and Obama Bin Laden just for what he's done this year. Can't wait to see what bullshit he pulls next.

Almost forgot: The health care bullshit your boy is trying to push thru includes illegal aliens. Anyone who can run/jump/swim get covered as well. There comes a point where it's us and them and it's about time we start caring for our own first.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

HappyHappy wrote:callmeslick, if you were to build an airplane it would have two left wings.

You and your commie buddies will now push to disarm the military.
moron.
Lets be honest. Some towl head whack job just went bezerk and murdered
at least 11 people at Ft Hood.
complete moron. The guy, according to several, had been upset by folks casting aspersions on his
name, despite the fact that he was American born. Oh, and an ignorant moron you are, at that, proving
incapable of spelling the words 'towel' and 'berserk'. Please, do yourself a favor and use a dictionary or
have one of the big kids help you with spelling before trying to exchange thoughts with adults.
Osama Bin Obama is as guilty as sin.

His election has empowered every whack job in the US.
I'm starting to agree with you on the last part....
You are in no position to call ruggbutt a "moron".
sure I am, I've known him for years. In your case, I actually mean it, however. You are a complete idiot.

Typical of a Neofascist Democrat commie you resort to insult when faced with honesty and facts.
priceless, simply priceless. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by callmeslick on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Almost forgot: The health care bullshit your boy is trying to push thru includes illegal aliens. Anyone who can run/jump/swim get covered as well. There comes a point where it's us and them and it's about time we start caring for our own first.
now, I clipped the other bits because it was typical of you running your mouth without any real point, all the while ducking a question and example from me. This part, however, is easy to address. I assume that you are up to the task of reading a few newspapers(choose an ideological spread, but I mean real, honest to God journalism types), and then referring to the Congressional Record when the bill is published(House bill, here). They(the Dems) are working overtime to ensure that coverage cannot go to undocumented aliens, while alleviating costs to the hospital systsem(no easy task, but they are trying). The latter part is a real issue, as, without insurance in most cases, aliens can drain serious expenses from hospital visits, when they cannot get primary care(hospitals by law can't refuse anyone, plus on principle, no real physician would turn the sick away}. Now, it's a darned shame that the Repubs have chosen, like a flock of sheep, to avoid any participation in the debate on the bill that will get passed this weekend, but that is their choice.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: The guy, according to several, had been upset by folks casting aspersions on his
name, despite the fact that he was American born.
Then he's justified in killing 12 soldiers?!!!! Ya know, when we were kids we used to make fun of each other. We called each other plenty of names and we made fun of people's names. You know how kids are. We didn't have one school shooting. And we were kids, not adults.

BTW, the response of yours that I quoted is exactly why you're a dumbfuck. There's no justification for killing 12 soldiers and wounding 31 cuz someone made fun of your name. I'm sure he was being called "raghead". Which he confirmed when he went on his killing spree.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:Now, it's a darned shame
Yes it is. They're acting exactly like the Democrats did when GW got elected. And there's the problem. You could stop that shit with term limits. Fucking babies on both sides but lets not forget that the DNC honed those kind of bullshit political tactics. And now the GOP is pulling the same stunt to send a message. Frankly I think we ought to hang everyone in congress by the neck from light poles throughout DC and leave them there for everyone to see. I'll bet the next batch would act right.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Then he's justified in killing 12 soldiers?!!!!
Jeezus Christ on a pony, you are thick. Of course, he wasn't justified to so much as punch somebody.
But, he isn't some 'towlhead', to use the misspelling offered above. He was just plain nuts....sort of
ironic for a shrink, but not exactly shocking.
Ya know, when we were kids we used to make fun of each other. We called each other plenty of names and we made fun of people's names. You know how kids are. We didn't have one school shooting. And we were kids, not adults.
kids? feck we've been doing that here for 6 years or more, or so I thought..... ;)
BTW, the response of yours that I quoted is exactly why you're a dumbfuck. There's no justification for killing 12 soldiers and wounding 31 cuz someone made fun of your name. I'm sure he was being called "raghead". Which he confirmed when he went on his killing spree.
Timothy McVeigh was, thus, a 'raghead'?? Killing comes from all ethnicities....pretty much equally.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
callmeslick wrote:Now, it's a darned shame
Yes it is. They're acting exactly like the Democrats did when GW got elected. And there's the problem. You could stop that shit with term limits. Fucking babies on both sides but lets not forget that the DNC honed those kind of bullshit political tactics. And now the GOP is pulling the same stunt to send a message. Frankly I think we ought to hang everyone in congress by the neck from light poles throughout DC and leave them there for everyone to see. I'll bet the next batch would act right.

you remember when I suggested that solution(the lightpole thing) about 5 years ago? I really don't have much disagreement with the above, except that a quick glance at the record will show that the Dems seldom, if ever, get organized enough to close ranks so completely. Will Rogers once famously said, "I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." :)
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: But, he isn't some 'towlhead'
Actually he verified he is. He's of middle eastern descent and he killed several people for violating his honor by calling him names. He acted exactly like we would expect someone who was described with that racial epithet.
Timothy McVeigh was, thus, a 'raghead'?? Killing comes from all ethnicities....pretty much equally.
Tim was in cahoots with arabs. If you recall when the APB first went out it was described that he was in the U-Haul with a mexican or person of middle eastern descent. There were video footage taken from ATM's and such that show his partner. But the Feds didn't bother to go any further with it cuz it's not about finding out the truth and punishing all involved, it's about getting that conviction so you can get the next lucrative job down the road.

The major was a raghead. Just like Jeffrey Dahmer was a faggot. They're both murderers.
All the cool LOMAC stuff