Obama's Nobel Speech

callmeslick

Re: Obama's Nobel Speech

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
callmeslick wrote: Too bad you don't, but then again, you've consigned yourself to the slow section by getting your news from rightwing bloggers.
I've been getting my news from the left wing Arizona Republic.
but, have you listened to the speech? As I stated to HappyHorseshit, if you're not going to actually listen
to folks, or pay attention to their actions, you are going to be yet another uninformed member of the nitwit class. For what it's worth, I just got done posting a similar response to some hyperbolic numbskull on the left wing, on another forum. The more Obama's presidency goes on, the more I like what I'm seeing. As I had hoped, he is slowly isolating the extremes of the political spectrum. This speech, the slow but steady economic rebound and a few other things show that he is now starting the effort to consolidate the middle of the American political spectrum. Yes, he is finding it more difficult than planned to overcome the off-the-wall hate speech that dominates American politics, but he'll get there. Just watch how well he gets there by mid-2012........ :)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

oh I'm sure the additional 1.1 trillion dollars that they will be spending this weekend will have people rushing to the polls to vote in 2012 :lol:
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:oh I'm sure the additional 1.1 trillion dollars that they will be spending this weekend will have people rushing to the polls to vote in 2012 :lol:

you see, Cuda....the vast bulk of the electorate will figure out, by 2012, that THIS money was well-spent,
and yields tangible results, long-term type results. And, when contrasted with the alternatives, and the couple of trillion absolutely pissed away in Iraq, he might not come off too badly. Now, let's be honest: no one knows what will transpire in the next 3 years. Stuff like earthquakes and hurricanes can mess with a President's mojo, as can a host of other, unseeable stuff. Time will tell, but don't write that man off in an election, from what I've seen.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:Time will tell, but don't write that man off in an election, from what I've seen.
You should take your own advice to wait and see rather than decry he's a shoe in for 2012.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

that would be 'shoo-in', Ruggie. And, I haven't made that bold a claim yet. I'm just saying that he has, to a political wonk, a very workable gameplan. He also, to date, has no functional opposition candidate. Palin?
Get real. Huckabee?? Letting that cop-killer out on parole doomed him, permanently. Beyond that, very little in terms of name recognition or likeability. Gingrich could give the nation a really good, philosophical debate to ponder, but the Repubs will never let him get the chance.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well here is one opinion for y'all.....I am begining to think that the main reason nothing "untoward" has occurred to our feckless leader is.....no one wants to move Pelosi one step closer to the throne......I know that I don't.....

When it comes to Health Care....It seems to me that the folks who are going to need it the most....are the Senators and Congress Folks who voted for it.... against the majority who don't want or need it.....

Slick, the way you "shine up" to Obama....might lead one to think that you need him to take care of you and yours......I wonder if you truly realize, that what you expouse....indicates your willing to equally divide what you have accumulated, in the past and what will come in the future.....with the "have nots", "care nots" and the "whut nots".... What is a "voluntary donation" to some....is viewed by others as a "hijacking"....I am one of those "others"....

Old Pudfark sez: "If'n yer gonna rob me? Don't try it...with a pen and bull shit"
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Well here is one opinion for y'all.....I am begining to think that the main reason nothing "untoward" has occurred to our feckless leader is.....no one wants to move Pelosi one step closer to the throne......I know that I don't.....
look, nothing 'untoward' happened to Bush and Cheney, and they were pretty much despised worldwide.
It's just that the Secret Service is pretty good at their job.
When it comes to Health Care....It seems to me that the folks who are going to need it the most....are the Senators and Congress Folks who voted for it.... against the majority who don't want or need it.....
don't worry, if it came to that, perhaps the 14 million with no insurance will cover their butts.
Slick, the way you "shine up" to Obama....might lead one to think that you need him to take care of you and yours......I wonder if you truly realize, that what you expouse....indicates your willing to equally divide what you have accumulated, in the past and what will come in the future.....with the "have nots", "care nots" and the "whut nots"....
yes, I realize that, and think it to be fair. I really don't think you realize how skewed the game is for some of us. I would gladly give up a fair share for social stability, and merely wish to see the loopholes and such removed, so that everyone in the top 1% of the income curve does likewise.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

You're so worried about the 1% that you close your eyes to what it's going to cost the 99%.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

I have no tolerange for Democrats, communists or "liberals".
callmeslick you are a pathetic spineless worm looking for a free ride from your communist heros.
As to Obama, he is the first "president" that I have voted against, or for that I have refused to recognise.
I would gladly spit at him and call him the communist pretender that he is.
Leave?
Never.
I want to be a party to the destruction of the "Democratic" party and it's communist foundation.

Long live the workers, the middle class.

To hell with you, "callmeslick" and the others that want to pick our pockets
to carry the worthless and the weak.
To HELL with the career welfare families and those who suck a living off the goverment.

Note I did not say poor. Being poor is not a crime or a fault.
It is not always the fault of any person to wind up poor.

Yes "callmeslick", you are little more than a piece of shit polluting the population.

HH