I is still alive

No Politics.
callmeslick

Re: I is still alive

Post by callmeslick »

oh, Nic, I ask you those questions knowing full well that they really don't pertain to politics, merely to international economics and relationships between nations. I'm sure you grasp that, but I'm sure others won't get it. Ignore the obviously desperate pair that no one wishes to deal with any more..... :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:oh, Nic, I ask you those questions knowing full well that they really don't pertain to politics, merely to international economics and relationships between nations. I'm sure you grasp that, but I'm sure others won't get it. Ignore the obviously desperate pair that no one wishes to deal with any more..... :lol:
All, of course, in a "frivolous rambling" sort of way....?
:lol:

Really pathetic....to serve the "turkey" on Tuesday....ya think?
;)
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

callmeslick wrote:Since you're back, Nic, any thoughts on either the Afghan situation with 'security agreements', or the Iranian Nuke Talks? Your spin would be interesting, I'd wager.......
I've got no clue what it is all about, I leave the room everytime I get near someone who is watching the news on TV.

I'm reading primitive mythology by Joseph Campbell. Now THAT is actually interesting.

Nic
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

nicolas10 wrote:I'm reading primitive mythology by Joseph Campbell.
Someone wrote a book about Pud and HH's beliefs?
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Primitive mythology is still better than no mythology whatsoever.

Damn commies.

Nic
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

nicolas10 wrote:
callmeslick wrote:Since you're back, Nic, any thoughts on either the Afghan situation with 'security agreements', or the Iranian Nuke Talks? Your spin would be interesting, I'd wager.......
I've got no clue what it is all about, I leave the room everytime I get near someone who is watching the news on TV.

I'm reading primitive mythology by Joseph Campbell. Now THAT is actually interesting.

Nic
cool.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
nicolas10 wrote:I'm reading primitive mythology by Joseph Campbell.
Someone wrote a book about Pud and HH's beliefs?

that would make mythology look practical by comparison. I think those basic beliefs were covered in "Beavis and Butthead". :lol:
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

You have awakened my bunghole and now you must pay
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

nicolas10 wrote:You have awakened my bunghole and now you must pay
:shock:
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

nicolas10 wrote:

Nic
Excellent read...

HH