It's all over for Chris Christie.

callmeslick

Re: It's all over for Chris Christie.

Post by callmeslick »

what part of Bengazi hasn't been beaten to death already, Pud? Seriously. The right has been trying to get traction for months out of that and NOTHING.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:what part of Bengazi hasn't been beaten to death already, Pud? Seriously. The right has been trying to get traction for months out of that and NOTHING.
:) I was hoping you'd go that direction.

The part that includes Barry and Hillary. There's been no traction yet, because neither one of them have said "shit". Hillary's been ducking it from day one....and Barry's been hiding behind Hillary. Until Hillary declares herself...she'll still hide from it. However, once she does declare? She won't be able to hide from it. I do believe, can't prove, damning evidence is in the Repub's possession.

Could very well be...if the timing is "right"...the next presidential election...will be like a game of Texas Hold'm....and Benghazi? Will be one of the "down" cards. If, that's no so, when y'all lose the senate this fall? Watch for the investigations to start.

Currently what amuses me?
This Christie thingy.... I think it's a big tell that the Repub's ain't getting in it. Some might say that, they are missing a hell of an opportunity to align or compare that action with the IRS and the Tea Party investigations.... I personally, believe, it's better to just let it die out on the vine...and move back to ObamaCare. This Friday could be a "humdinger". ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:
callmeslick wrote:what part of Bengazi hasn't been beaten to death already, Pud? Seriously. The right has been trying to get traction for months out of that and NOTHING.

The part that includes Barry and Hillary.
nonsense. The Obama connection has been investigated to death and Hillary appeared at about 6 Congressional hearings and State Dept inquests. Nice try.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
Pudfark wrote:

The part that includes Barry and Hillary.
nonsense. The Obama connection has been investigated to death and Hillary appeared at about 6 Congressional hearings and State Dept inquests. Nice try.
"The Obama connection has been stonewalled to death and Hillary appeared at about 6 Congressional hearings and State Dept inquests and none of them under oath." fixed

I know you'd like to believe what you wrote. If you really do believe it? Then you believe (alone) that Christie is innocent..."right"? So, would ya agree...put them all under oath? Everybody knows, thanx to ObamaCare, what Obama's word is worth? No doubt exists for Hillary in her absence of forthwrite/right/rite testimony? So...no, much more to come...it'll be quicker, once they're sworn first...don't ya agree? Cuz, if they don't have nothing to hide from, it ain't know/no problem?

Came across this little cut n pasty thingy....sorta supports what I said earlier in this thread and it's from one of yer favorite folks....so, I hope ya can bare/bear with me? :)

#FatandFurious: Glenn reacts to NJ Gov. Chris Christie’s bridge scandal
http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/01/09/fat ... 729_291736

I'll admit, he says it a dab better'n me...it's also from today. :)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I sort of DO think that Christie wasn't involved, personally. He is responsible for picking lackeys as assistants and putting others in positions of authority and then not keeping a close enough eye on the operations. As for Glenn Beck's opinion on anything, I'd ask my dog first, and expect a far more intelligent and less paranoid answer.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Fair/Fare enough...

It interests me...that yer inference on Christie's choice of "lackeys" and their subsequent betrayal of trust and his "suggested" innocence? Resulted in Christie...firing/terminating them, as in my opinion, he should. Does this type of response to betrayal, extend to the White House and Obama Administration?
History, recent, suggests, it does not....unless, you take into account, all the military commanders, he's fired. All of his political hacks...have seemingly been promoted, which suggests to me? Obama ain't innocent. I say this based upon the standards you chose to impose on Christie.

Now, ain't yer dog an "Irish Setter" and ain't ya having "Irish Stew" fer dinner? Damn, wish Soapy was here... ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Fair/Fare enough...

It interests me...that yer inference on Christie's choice of "lackeys" and their subsequent betrayal of trust and his "suggested" innocence? Resulted in Christie...firing/terminating them, as in my opinion, he should. Does this type of response to betrayal, extend to the White House and Obama Administration?
It has, more than once. When there wasn't an obvious scandal, people just sort of resigned quietly, but just the same, it's happened.
History, recent, suggests, it does not....unless, you take into account, all the military commanders, he's fired. All of his political hacks...have seemingly been promoted, which suggests to me? Obama ain't innocent. I say this based upon the standards you chose to impose on Christie.
not perfect, but as I said above, a lot of folks have lost jobs for screwing up.
Now, ain't yer dog an "Irish Setter" and ain't ya having "Irish Stew" fer dinner? Damn, wish Soapy was here... ;)
nah, the dog's an Eskimo(white, fuzzy 20 lb playmate). I miss Soapy daily.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

That jogs my memory...it was Buzz who had the avatar of the Irish Setter with the buck teeth... :lol:

Yeah...I miss old Soapy too...I still remember a "gun" conversation thread with him...where I suggested he should get a potatoe gun and shoot his dinner... ;) Well...it seems ya gotta be tough to hang out around here... (that's a compliment, btw) :)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Soapy's tough as nails, but he has a relatively new job, and teenage son to bring up right, and better things to do with his time. Spoke with him on Skype once. After the first 5 minutes getting used to his accent, it was a fascinating talk! :)
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeslick wrote:Soapy's tough as nails, but he has a relatively new job, and teenage son to bring up right, and better things to do with his time. Spoke with him on Skype once. After the first 5 minutes getting used to his accent, it was a fascinating talk! :)

Unlike you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HH