Where's Buzz?

Buzz

Re: Where's Buzz?

Post by Buzz »

callmeslick wrote:you admitted as much on an earlier thread, and let's face, there are no 'wannabe' Buzz's. :P
Wouldn't someone admit that who was trying to be me?

You want to be Buzz. Stop lying.

You're trapped in your life, and can't get out.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

yup, that's it..... :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
StillNutz

Post by StillNutz »

Quasar-NL wrote:
Conga wrote:Busy.

lal, buzz and nutzy :D

Good God! Where did you dig up that old piece of photoshopping?
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Yeah! You put my head on some skinny body.

Hi Nutz!
StillNutz

Post by StillNutz »

Howdy Buzz.
How's life been treatin' ya?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

hey, Nutz!! How ya doing?? I'm home on one of the best-timed weeks off I've picked in years. Missed driving in tomorrow's snowstorm, and caught the Superbowl in it's entirety without having to worry about getting up at 5 am! Hope you're doing well over at HQ.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
StillNutz

Post by StillNutz »

callmeslick wrote:hey, Nutz!! How ya doing?? I'm home on one of the best-timed weeks off I've picked in years. Missed driving in tomorrow's snowstorm, and caught the Superbowl in it's entirety without having to worry about getting up at 5 am! Hope you're doing well over at HQ.

I am doing quite well....though somedays I think I'm stretching the ole brain cells a little too much. Working from home today. Can you believe it? It's not even snowing but the boss
told everyone just to stay home and work to avoid any possible rush hour commute problems this evening. So there's pretty much no doubt that I'll be home tomorrow too. Then I'm off on Thursday. Not a bad week if I do say so myself. Only have to drive to work twice. 8-)
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

StillNutz wrote:Howdy Buzz.
Life is good. I'm a hermit living in a cabin high in the Rockies. Winter is a bit boring and it's why I come down to the library to shoot the crap here. There's probably 6-7' of snow where I live now. You wouldn't be going to work for awhile if you lived with me. Then again, I wouldn't be bored if you did, :D

Later Nutty.
StillNutz

Post by StillNutz »

bearkiller wrote:
StillNutz wrote:Howdy Buzz.
Life is good. I'm a hermit living in a cabin high in the Rockies. Winter is a bit boring and it's why I come down to the library to shoot the crap here. There's probably 6-7' of snow where I live now. You wouldn't be going to work for awhile if you lived with me. Then again, I wouldn't be bored if you did, :D

Later Nutty.

Same ole Buzz. :D
Quasar-NL

Post by Quasar-NL »

Hi nutter. You alright? I haven't heard from you for a long time.

\m/