A Merry Christmas to All

callmeslick

Re: A Merry Christmas to All

Post by callmeslick »

I'd reply to that last question, CUDA, but rumor has it that he has my comments blocked anyway! :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

CUDA wrote:
and on a side note: has anyone noticed how relatively quiet its been around here with out a certain forum member who hasn't posted since 12-11 :lol:

I think my last post was around the 19-20th,for Dkoors birthday, or maybe the only epic thread seen in these parts for some time.
edit: yup, the FUdaichachew thread...dang, noticed the last half dozen threads over 5 pages I started, or were addressed to me... its so difficult not to have an ego moment now....sigh, ok, back to taunting.

I can only do so much to breath some life back into this forum...sadly real life interferes once again.

Happy New Year to everyone, even the weak left wing surrender to poverty monkeys. Image
may the world wide economy have the largest return to vibrancy its ever experienced and may slick get a girlfriend...or something that passes as one.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Dawg wrote:
CUDA wrote:
and on a side note: has anyone noticed how relatively quiet its been around here with out a certain forum member who hasn't posted since 12-11 :lol:

I think my last post was around the 19-20th,for Dkoors birthday, or maybe the only epic thread seen in these parts for some time.

Happy New Year to everyone,
Feeling Guilty Dawg :P I wasnt refering to you :mrgreen:

and you have Happy Happy New Years also ;)
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Dawg

Post by Dawg »

No, based on my last wife, this HAD to be all about me!! :lol:

can you believe it, just got a call from a customer..who wants to come out NOW and pick up his stock..wtf..sure, com'on down, its a blizzard outside for a 60 dollar job..
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

CUDA wrote:Feeling Guilty Dawg :P I wasnt refering to you :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

yeah, I was just yanking Dawgs chain.....I think I know who Cuda really was referring to.
Happy New Year to you too, Dawg.....don't worry about the GF thing, my wife will do nicely, as has
been the case for 22 years(of course, we've been married for 24, but the percentage is pretty damn good).
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.