NASA LAUNCHES SATELLITE TO STUDY GLOBAL WARMING

No Politics.
callmeslick

Re: NASA LAUNCHES SATELLITE TO STUDY GLOBAL WARMING

Post by callmeslick »

wait, the link to the Enquirer cannot be far away. :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

4 ... 3 ... 2 .......

:lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:wait, the link to the Enquirer cannot be far away. :roll:
:lol: Where's your link in this thread? Oh, that's right/write you don't have one.
All you can do is whine about getting yer arse spanked again.... :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

exactly the point. I cannot find a SINGLE link to anything to verify that any of this stuff you claim happened DID actually happen. I cannot provide links to nothing, and that is my whole point: the whole business is a combination of fiction, lies and guesswork.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Demotards use the global warming thing to keep the Greenies on their side.
Commieshit is in lock step with the party at all times.

HH
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

blew another orderly, Slappy?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:exactly the point. I cannot find a SINGLE link to anything to verify that any of this stuff you claim happened DID actually happen. I cannot provide links to nothing, and that is my whole point: the whole business is a combination of fiction, lies and guesswork.

You haven't looked, tried or even googled...it's no wonder you can't find....anything.
Of course you won't provide links....to/for nothing, that'd require an application of yer limited intelligence.
As you have presented yer rebuttal? "is a combination of fiction, lies and guesswork".

Agreed....come back with a link supporting yer opinions. ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:
callmeslick wrote:exactly the point. I cannot find a SINGLE link to anything to verify that any of this stuff you claim happened DID actually happen. I cannot provide links to nothing, and that is my whole point: the whole business is a combination of fiction, lies and guesswork.

You haven't looked, tried or even googled...it's no wonder you can't find....anything.
Of course you won't provide links....to/for nothing, that'd require an application of yer limited intelligence.
As you have presented yer rebuttal? "is a combination of fiction, lies and guesswork".

my opinion is that the 'mission' you cited is a complete fabrication. No way to link to something that never happened. Liar.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
Pudfark wrote:

my opinion is that the 'mission' you cited is a complete fabrication. No way to link to something that never happened. Liar.
Here ya go....dummy.
Pudfark wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote: Feel free to provide links from reputable news sources.
I'll read them with interest.
Really, I will.
Ok...given the interweb restrictions imposed by the questionable French Government...I sure hope Nic's not offended by my well intention-ed assistance.

Here ya go:

Fakegate: The Obnoxious Fabrication of Global Warming ...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrar ... l-warming/
Forbes
Mar 1, 2012 - Gleick then forwarded the documents to 15 global warming alarmist ... IPCC and global warming alarmist movement plotting to falsify climate data ... to go farther and composed a fake memo titled “Confidential Memo: 2012 ...

Glacier scientist: I knew data hadn't been verified
The scientist behind the bogus claim in a Nobel Prize-winning UN report that Himalayan glaciers will have melted by 2035 last night admitted it was included purely to put political pressure on world leaders.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z36G0UlQYe

The scandal of fiddled global warming data
The US has actually been cooling since the Thirties, the hottest decade on record
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/enviro ... -data.html

Global warming data FAKED by government to fit climate change fictions
When drug companies are caught faking clinical trial data, no one is surprised anymore. When vaccine manufacturers spike their human trial samples with animal antibodies to make sure their vaccines appear to work, we all just figure that's how they do business: lying, cheating, deceiving and violating the law.

Now, in what might be the largest scientific fraud ever uncovered, NASA and the NOAA have been caught red-handed altering historical temperature data to produce a "climate change narrative" that defies reality. This finding, originally documented on the Real Science website, is detailed here.

We now know that historical temperature data for the continental United States were deliberately altered by NASA and NOAA scientists in a politically-motivated attempt to rewrite history and claim global warming is causing U.S. temperatures to trend upward. The data actually show that we are in a cooling trend, not a warming trend
http://www.naturalnews.com/045695_globa ... fraud.html#

Should you require more facts than this...just let me know?
There's a helluva lot more of them where those came from....matter of fact, that was just what was on the first page of the google search, that I conducted. Just to let ya know how many "hits" there were, google indicated 179,000 in total. Good Luck and Enjoy. :)
:lol:

Old Pudfark sez: " Absent facts? Name call and protest....that's Slick. "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

there were NO facts in those links, just a bunch of made-up guesswork. I live near the facility that launches NOAA climate satellites(Wallops, VA), and nothing of the sort has been launched in months.