Post Office

Pudfark

Re: Post Office

Post by Pudfark »

Buzz wrote:
Pudfark wrote:
Is it because? You don't care about the four dead Americans in Libya?
Fuck you!
Nope, I disagree... :) It's all about, "Fuck Them"...right?
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Listen Pud. You and Cuda both take some liberties with me. He calls me a liar, and i'm not. You say I don't care about dead Americans.

I'm getting sick of it.

I don't care if HH does it, because he's an asshole. Do you want me to put you guys in the same category?

I asked you why you think Romney would be a better president, and all you can do is talk about Libya. Is that all there is to being a president?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

I'm saying, Obama doesn't care about them.
I'm saying, you don't seem to....
I'm saying if you do care? You gotta damn strange way of showing it.
I'm saying if a person does care? They'd want to know, that this will never
happen again, certainly not the same way.
I'm saying in order to correct the problem, the truth must come out, in order to fix it.
I'm saying, I'm not hearing anything but excuses, deniability and a complete lack of accountability and responsibility.
I'm saying your President is a liar in fact and by omission.

That's all I been saying.... :)
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Let me correct you.

He's your president too, and I didn't vote for him. Why is it you expect me to answer for him anymore than you have to?

Why is it that you think I don't care for the dead, because I don't talk about it?

Why is it that you assume so much?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Not assuming anything Buzz.
I don't answer for Obama. Rice and Hilary tried that. It don't/won't work.
What I see?
Obama hiding behind some skirts and you, under a rock.

So, I'll stick by this... "I'm saying your President is a liar in fact and by omission."
Facts are Buzz, you helped elect him.

Old Pudfark sez: " Assume nothing, question everything. "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:When? Do you suppose...we'll have the "real" facts?

Oh...and I'll be damned, before I shut up about this. :)
well, it would help if you could offer some semblance of a clue what you are talking about instead of:

The middle east is going to shit under Obama's watch, to include Hilary, Holder and Rice.
since when are we supposed to have the Middle East under our 'watch' as if we control events there. We never have, and never will.
The facts of the matter are plain.....under Obama, as opposed to the prior nitwit, far less of our people are being killed or put in harms
way in the region. As it should be. Obama has no more control over the Arab Spring movement, or keeping the Palestinians and Israelis
from launching on one another, or the Syrian uprising than anyone else living in the US could, without a military takeover of the region,
which we cannot afford, from both cash and human life perspectives. The fact that he can lead as resolutely as he does with a bunch
of fake patriots like yourself nipping at his heels like spoiled puppies is admirable.
Last edited by callmeslick on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

I already tried that Pud. He'll.never admit it
If you care you hold people accountable you dont excuse bad behavior.he'll never do anymore then call us assholes and make excuses. While i may be an asshole at least I know my failings. Buzz hasnt reached that point yet
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Oh, and Pud, what does Eric Holder have to do with Mideastern affairs? Really, clue us in on the role of the US Attorney General.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Pudfark wrote: So, I'll stick by this... "I'm saying your President is a liar in fact and by omission."
There you go again. He's OUR president! Unless you're French.

How did I help elect him?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Buzz wrote:
Pudfark wrote: So, I'll stick by this... "I'm saying your President is a liar in fact and by omission."
There you go again. He's OUR president! Unless you're French.

How did I help elect him?
by not agreeing to the complete stupidity put forth by some who opposed him, and daring to suggest that his opponent was a lying, nebulous blob in a grey suit.