SANDY HOOK FATHER OWNS CONGRESS

Pudfark

Re: SANDY HOOK FATHER OWNS CONGRESS

Post by Pudfark »

I re-read yer last post Slick...it's just pathetic how you espouse from no experience.

You have none. So where'd ya pull that there sage and savvy info on weapons handling and use from? You been watching the boob tube again?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote::lol: Slick...your weapons expertise is showing like....yer slip.
bullshit, I've shown more than you've brought to the table in here, so far, which is sort of scary since you were in 'law enforcement'. Where, exactly, was my response to Buzz in error? Are you suggesting that the average loon can handle a shotgun with as much devastation, with as little learning curve as we've seen with AR-15s? Come on, honest answer.....I've seen people learning how to handle a damn duck gun(a light shotgun), and I don't think so....
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Simples. ;)

You're afraid.

You ought'a be.
You lack the courage of your conviction to go get the guns you
say should be banned. You're comfortable to "hire it out".
You're a scared/scarred hypocrite.

These weapons have been around since the end of WWII.
Only in the last twenty years or so...have some problems occurred.
Everyone of them involved a mental case. Go hunt them up and leave
the rest of us alone. ;)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
bullshit, I've shown more than you've brought to the table in here, so far, which is sort of scary since you were in 'law enforcement'. Where, exactly, was my response to Buzz in error? Are you suggesting that the average loon can handle a shotgun with as much devastation, with as little learning curve as we've seen with AR-15s? Come on, honest answer.....I've seen people learning how to handle a damn duck gun(a light shotgun), and I don't think so....
Why don't ya tell me how ya field strip an AR?
Maybe, how ya charge it?

A shotgun a close range is a hell of a lot deadlier than any AR.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Good grief slick! How much practice do you need to learn how to pull a trigger?

My point is the shotgun will fire as a fast as you can pull the trigger. You said they were slow. They aren't anymore. Anybody with 30 minutes practice can enter a room and fire off 10 shots before anybody can get out of the room.

The difference is you could be killing 2-3 people with just one shot. It's not one tiny little .223. It a handful of them with each shot.

I'm telling you taking away assault rifles won't stop mass killings. No more than taking away the forks will keep you from getting fat. You'll find another way, and so will the killers.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

callmeslick wrote:

Duck guns have very heavy loads. Sort of like a turkey load. You don't need those heavy loads for humans. We're pretty fragile.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Simples. ;)

You're afraid.
uh-huh.....nice comeback.
You ought'a be.
You lack the courage of your conviction to go get the guns you
say should be banned.
no, in fact that shows I'm not such a scared little pussy that I think I'll ever need that. I'm good with what I own.
You're comfortable to "hire it out".
You're a scared/scarred hypocrite.
did you miss that I own two shotguns?
These weapons have been around since the end of WWII.
Only in the last twenty years or so...have some problems occurred.
Everyone of them involved a mental case. Go hunt them up and leave
the rest of us alone. ;)
no, those lightweight, high velo city guns and very large magazines were NOT commonly available on the public market until the past 10 or 15 years. At least based on the outdoor stores I go to, all of which sell a range of weapons.
Basically, and I said this to the face of Ted Nugent at an outdoor show, the AR-15 clones are cowards guns. Pussy's guns. Wannabe's guns. Fakers gun, and psychopath's guns. Nothing more. Buzz points out that some folks use them for coyote hunting. I've also heard the discussion around small game hunting at the Club. The real, serious hunters just burst out laughing and said, "if you need that shit, you have no business hunting". Not hunting for any mammals, I can't venture an expert's view, but I'll accept theirs.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:
callmeslick wrote:[quote="Pudfark
A shotgun a close range is a hell of a lot deadlier than any AR.
I think I said that several pages back. That's the issue, actually, you need 'close range' for the maximum effect. Not so a high-velocity 22, right?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Buzz wrote:Good grief slick! How much practice do you need to learn how to pull a trigger?

My point is the shotgun will fire as a fast as you can pull the trigger. You said they were slow.
slow to maneuver into position to kill a lot of people, fast. Not to actually pull the trigger.
They aren't anymore. Anybody with 30 minutes practice can enter a room and fire off 10 shots before anybody can get out of the room.
maybe, but odd that not one person has tried it, while quite a few have found the AR-15 attractive. Maybe a matter of cost? Nahh, I don't think so.
The difference is you could be killing 2-3 people with just one shot. It's not one tiny little .223. It a handful of them with each shot.
gee, why hasn't that ever happened, Buzz?
I'm telling you taking away assault rifles won't stop mass killings. No more than taking away the forks will keep you from getting fat. You'll find another way, and so will the killers.
I'm telling you that you're full of shit. Fewer mass killings would occur. How many? Who knows? But, even if it's only 3 or 4, I'm good with that.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:However, that amendment was never designed to be the skirt that the cowards of the NRA and their simpleminded lackeys hide behind and contribute to a less safe, more scared society.
I wonder how many people here know that the NRA was once (and not that long ago) a pro gun control organization.