I had a little chuckle.

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

I had a little chuckle.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Funny.

I just read that country & western singer Toby Keith has a new album coming out titled "Bullets in the Gun".
Which is just fine, I suppose. When you take into consideration that Toby Keith is a country & western singer..........he's from Oklahoma.......and he's white. Hell, he'll probably be praised for it and Chuck Heston (were he still alive) would probably have him over for dinner.

Now, imagine if a black rapper from Detroit released an album called "Bullets in the Gun"

Just about every human being employed by Fox news would instantly have a stroke and then spend the next two weeks blaming the decline of the American empire on Barack Obama.
Pudfark

Re: I had a little chuckle.

Post by Pudfark »

It don't take much to amuse the simple minded....nice to see the "unloaded" Canadian faction again..........
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Now, imagine if a black rapper from Detroit released an album called "Bullets in the Gun"
Something along those lines have already been done. And the rest of the lyrics said something about killing people and shooting cops. Next time Toby has some lyrics like these:

I got my black shirt on.
I got my black gloves on.
I got my ski mask on.
This shit's been too long.

I got my twelve gauge sawed off.
I got my headlights turned off.
I'm 'bout to bust some shots off.
I'm 'bout to dust some cops off.

people would have something to say. Until then maybe you should quit being such a pussy and throwing the race card. I'm beginning to believe that people like you (and Slick) secretly hate people of color, cuz you're seeing "racism" everywhere. Go ahead Res, say it. You know you wanna. Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger. Feel better now?

Douche.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

moron, moron, moron.
Now, I feel better. :)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Stupid is as stupid does..................moron.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum