Obamacare and it's implications

ruggbutt

Obamacare and it's implications

Post by ruggbutt »

I remember a time when the USA was the place to be a physician. Thanks Dems, you rawk!!!!!! Not.

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/Doctor ... z0z2YPIxzk
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Daiichidoku

Re: Obamacare and it's implications

Post by Daiichidoku »

one reason not mentioned that plays a part in that is a recent change, of about 5 years ago, involving canadian certification of doctors from overseas, it was very difficult to transition into practicing medicine in canada with foreign (read: not american) MD credentials, the policies were relaxed and reformed to address the "brain drain" problem

soooooooooooo.....................

what about all that bashing of the kanadian healthcare system here before by certain members?
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Daiichidoku wrote:what about all that bashing of the kanadian healthcare system here before by certain members?
Make no mistake.....that will be conveniently forgotten by them.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Daiichidoku wrote: what about all that bashing of the kanadian healthcare system here before by certain members?
As one of the bashers this tells me that Obamacare will be worse than your health care system. It would be really easy to make sure everyone here is insured. But Obama would rather throw money (that we don't have) at the problem instead of putting restrictions on drug companies, insurance companies and health care costs in general.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

To add to Rugg's bit.....not to mention, when Obamacare kicks in full swing....where are y'all Canadians gonna go? It seems if ya come here? You will be in a line behind twenty or more million Meskins..... That ain't funny for you.....or me.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:when Obamacare kicks in full swing....where are y'all Canadians gonna go? It seems if ya come here? You will be in a line behind twenty or more million Meskins...
I can't believe how frickin' stupid you are. Did you even bother to read the article? Or did you just jump on Rugg's coq out of pure habit?
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: Or did you just jump on Rugg's coq out of pure habit?
Why'd you have to bring me into this? You should bring your old lady in cuz she's not scared of jumping on my coq.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

Reservoir_Dog wrote: I can't believe how frickin' stupid you are. habit?
prepare to have your belief system shattered, he's actually far more stupid than you think even now

Rugg was suffering from excess heat this smmer, but seems to be back in the land of conscious thought

the Rube is hovering near sgt loser level, however, quite an accomplishment considering the years of his nonsense (that the Rube simply doesnt see! LMAO!)...probably years of being paid "respect" for his "awthor-i-taw" by poor teenage boys he pulled over for lookin like they having too good a time, or black guys cuz they have a car.....and then comes here and doesnt get the same responses he's used to

CUDA summed up the Rube best: according to the Urban Dictionary a Pudfark is a Dick Sociophobic psychopathic perverted loser
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

ruggbutt wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote: Or did you just jump on Rugg's coq out of pure habit?
Why'd you have to bring me into this? You should bring your old lady in cuz she's not scared of jumping on my coq.

have to agree with Rugg here, please replace yourself with CnB, forthwith!
([seriously] how's she doing anyhow? this new CWOS needs her, and many-angled pics of her tits)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

seconded on the chipz comments. And, for that matter on the Rube remarks. I should have gotten a trademark on that nickname, as it fits him well.......he's been so brainwashed at this point that there is little or no grey matter left, apparently.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.