Progressive Justice...

Pudfark

Progressive Justice...

Post by Pudfark »

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/e ... d/19688396

Man Breaks Dog Out of Pound, Gets Arrested

(Oct. 25) -- Edwin Fry didn't want his poodle, Buddy Tough, to suffer or perish in jail, but his plan to spring the pooch from the pound backfired with a deadly result.

Fry, 73, drove his lawn mower into the kennel in Hydro, Okla., cut through the pen holding Buddy Tough with bolt cutters and headed home with the his beloved on his lap, according to The Oklahoman.

"They told me they were going to kill him -- so there was no choice but to take matters into my own hands," he told the paper.

The stunt got Fry arrested. He faces a municipal charge of allowing an animal to run at large and a misdemeanor charge of breaking and entering.

He spent several days in jail until a Hydro resident bailed him out. But while Fry was behind bars, his fears came true: Buddy Tough was euthanized.

"He's flying now with the angels, and I know I'll see him again," Fry said told the paper.

Fry could have paid the $100 fine that landed Buddy Tough in the pound.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait and see how their "Health Care" works for you.....

Old Pudfark sez: " With this group, ya don't wanna get caught....a little short...Tough love Buddy........ "

;)
ruggbutt

Re: Progressive Justice...

Post by ruggbutt »

Sounds like Obamacare.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

That sucks, and I can feel for the guy. Sort of. Cough up the $100 asshole.

A poodle named Buddy Tough?
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Buzz wrote:A poodle named Buddy Tough?
That's funny....I was thinking the exact same thing! :lol: