Obama is a dissapointment.....

Jumoschwanz

Obama is a dissapointment.....

Post by Jumoschwanz »

He is really just a black Bush. All his appointees are either from banking or lobbying. I hope Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich stay around for a while, they are some of the only politicians that are for the general population and it is fun to watch the media ignore, run and hide from them and what they say....
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Obama is a dissapointment.....

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Jumoschwanz wrote:I hope Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich stay around for a while, they are some of the only politicians that are for the general population and it is fun to watch the media ignore, run and hide from them and what they say....
You forgot Al Gore :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Yeah, Ron and Dennis have the answers.....if only they had the first clue about the questions. :roll:
Honestly, what you have there are a couple of classic populists, and as such, they offer little beyond
nice sounding BS. Neither could come close to actually running the nuts and bolts of an administration,
hell, Paul wouldn't even have an executive branch of any scope if he got his way. Zero, and really, I mean
zero, safety net for the populace? And you cite him as "for" the people? Which ones, pray tell?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

If you didn't wanted him before he became the pres, then how he can be a disappointment?

Just saying :mrgreen: .

If you voted for him then nevermind. 8-)
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

This must be the first time I've agreed with Jumo. I mean, your best answer for the crappy economy is to print a trillion dollars and give it away to the banks? How bout doing what was done with the Savings and Loans in the 80's? Put them each into receivership and let the gubmint audit them. The ones that weren't viable went away. This administration loves to criticize previous administrations but refuses to learn from those mistakes or they create worse mistakes.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
JoeA

Post by JoeA »

ruggbutt wrote: EVERY administration loves to criticize previous administrations but refuses to learn from those mistakes or they create worse mistakes.
Fixed and QFT. :roll:
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Haven't trusted the government for the last 3 years, for good reason.

Hey slick remember my predictions about the economy? Its almost the last quarter, better sit tight.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

dang...wheres teh funeral?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/

le' ouch for the illustrious potus
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Dawg wrote:Haven't trusted the government for the last 3 years, for good reason.

Hey slick remember my predictions about the economy? Its almost the last quarter, better sit tight.

dude, you said serious money from the Dow runup from 7800 to 8500 would be lost by May. Anyone who views your economic predictions as more than uninformed guesses is whacked, IMHO. Sit tight?? You must be kidding, because, while I still feel that 9600 is an overvalued Dow and that the whole market is overpriced by about 5%, if the DJIA hits 10,000, for so much as a minute, watch out! The market will jump another 10% in a week or two when it does. Oh, and since it is October 8, it IS the last quarter, and has been for a week or so.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

also, dawg, what made you suddenly 'not trust' the government in 2006? I mean, what changed in 2006 that fundamentally changed the nature of our system of government?? Don't tell me, please, that the population suddenly voting the GOP out of legislative power alters the US government?? If so, how?

Another couple of thoughts on Obama.
1. Compared to Bush, he's a true gem. By this point in Bush's first term, he had sold out 99.5% of the American public on a sweetheart tax deal for those earning trust fund dividends, and managed to get 3000-plus of us killed by paying no attention whatsoever to repeated memos warning of impending attack. By contrast, Obama walked into an ongoing series of shitstorms(economy, Iraq, Afghanistan, immigration,etc) and hasn't made anything worse, yet. Then again, Bush made things worse after a bad start, so that comparison will probably keep working in Obama's favor until both he and Bush are long gone.
2. Note how many of the extreme loons on either side are pissed at Obama. If Rush Limpdick, Glenn Beck,
Dennis Kucinich and assorted gay activist types are bashing Obama, I think we've found a good man to be in charge. It's refreshing to see a guy willing to think problems through, before stepping forward. I think Obama may have WAY underestimated how readily political 'pundits' and some conservative politicians would give
up divisive tactics, but the bulk of the nation gets it, and sympathizes. It might just take another election cycle or two before enough of the divisive loons get tossed to correct the group behavior.