Hey Dawg

fatman

Hey Dawg

Post by fatman »

You know how i was going to get an aimpoint for one of my bangsticks well just thought you would like to know i have decided against it. I will soon be the proud owner of an acog its all ordered i just have to get down and pick it up so expect some pics either this friday or next friday 8-)
And its a ta31-afp cant find any info aboot it can anyone help a brother out :?:
Dawg

Re: Hey Dawg

Post by Dawg »

cool, go shoot 'em up dude!!
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
GOYA

Post by GOYA »

Can you hunt koalas in Oz?

If so, when is koala season?

Wallaby season?

Roo season?

Platypus season?

Do they play "Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport" on the radio every day?
fatman

Post by fatman »

Never Goya its illegal to shoot native animals, well you can shoot roo's on occasion, but we do have a saying what goes on in the bush stays in the bush 8-) I do have photo graphic evidence of a wombat who donated his body to science
GOYA

Post by GOYA »

Even all those nasty snakes you have down there? Seems like there'd be a bounty on 'em.
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

Yea man....killing stuff that does nobody any harmand cant possibly defend itself is really cool, I WISH i COULD BE AS COOL AS YOU GUYS

Real men
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Crusty wrote:Yea man....killing stuff that does nobody any harmand cant possibly defend itself is really cool, I WISH i COULD BE AS COOL AS YOU GUYS

Real men
Ya its a burden some of us have learned to live with, unlike the ones still suckin on Mama's teet :P
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

fatman

Post by fatman »

Crusty wrote:Yea man....killing stuff that does nobody any harmand cant possibly defend itself is really cool, I WISH i COULD BE AS COOL AS YOU GUYS

Real men
Pfft introduced species do a whole heap of harm so when rabbits, foxes, deer, cats, dogs etc pop there heads up they go down and i get the warm and fuzzies knowing im helping out my country.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Real men

...well, its unlikely you can be as cool as us. Sorry, as noted "real" men only.
Now skeedattle along girly boy. Theres killing to be done.

Meat is Murder.
tasty tasty murder
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Well i picked it up and now know what the afp designates Australian federal Police and looking at the reticle its the ta31trd/doc but the features dont match up 100% so i dunno, but on the plus side it came with a larue mount which for some insane reason they wont send o/s they just send you to this site in Norway that has like a 300% markup so i guess i can actually thank my gubmint for something