Osama Bin Laden DEAD

Post by Dawg »

Killed by a US bomb
US has the body
Happened a week ago
DNA confirms

obama to come out shortly and announce it
fuck that sheep shagging cave dwelling nit-
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Buzz

Re: Osama Bin Laden DEAD

Post by Buzz »

Embarrassing it took so long.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Dawg wrote:Happened a week ago
A week ago i was under the impression it was today and might be nws but its a happy pic

http://www.arrse.co.uk/attachment.php?a ... 1304317678

And the hippies on the radio saying how the Yanks hould tone down the celebrations because someone had died :roll: I think they need to get a life
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

There was also some threating going on (by some of his followers?), some nukes or something... :?
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Word on FOX and CNN (commie news network) is he was "excuted" after capture.
Truth may never be known, but the son of a muslim whore is DEAD.
Fuck him and his followers.

HH
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Lets look at the reality of things. with Bin Ladin dead, HH becomes the most hated person on the planet. :lol:

FYI I don't believe the Pic. seems like if that's really him he'd been using his stash of Just for men. because the last know pics of him had him pretty grey in the beard. But on the bright side. it's No more play for Mr. Grey :mrgreen:
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

CUDA you need to grow a life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HH
fatman

Post by fatman »

Yeah disregared that pic seems its a fake, one thing that has me thinking is why dispose of his body so quick and while im not one for messing with the dead this dude would have looked good in a gibbet hanging from the whitehouse 8-) And whats up with the whole burial at sea arent the hadjis meant to be buried facing mecca does not compute for me.

I want pics dammit uday and quasi style opened up on the table if not im in for the biggest case of blue balls

Check this out :D

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists
fatman

Post by fatman »

Also can i get a fuck pakistan
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

"Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body," President Obama said late Sunday evening.
ok, I was WRONG, obama was there!
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.