"Thumpers" and "Bumpers"

nicolas10

Re: "Thumpers" and "Bumpers"

Post by nicolas10 »

Darkhorse wrote:Researcher and mathematician I.L. Cohen:

“At that moment, when the the DNA/RNA system became understood, the debate between Evolutionists and Creationists should have come to a screeching halt. …the implications of the DNA/RNA were obvious and clear. Mathematically speaking, based on probability concepts, there is no possibility that Evolution was the mechanism that created the approximately 6,000,000 species of plants and animals we recognize today.” and blahblahblah
hahaha what a load of BS.

BTW your god can blow me.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

nicolas10 wrote:
Darkhorse wrote:Researcher and mathematician I.L. Cohen:

“At that moment, when the the DNA/RNA system became understood, the debate between Evolutionists and Creationists should have come to a screeching halt. …the implications of the DNA/RNA were obvious and clear. Mathematically speaking, based on probability concepts, there is no possibility that Evolution was the mechanism that created the approximately 6,000,000 species of plants and animals we recognize today.” and blahblahblah
hahaha what a load of BS.

BTW your god can blow me.
And I'm sure you have facts to refute it right. because your "OPINION" carries about as much clout as the facts you're presenting. NONE.

So as slick is so fond of saying, Move along son the Adults are having a conversation.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

What fact do I need to refute something that doesn't exist?

Nic
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

nicolas10 wrote:What fact do I need to refute something that doesn't exist?

Nic
I understand English is not your first language so let me help you out.
fact
   [fakt] Show IPA
–noun
1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
re·fute
   [ri-fyoot] Show IPA
–verb (used with object), -fut·ed, -fut·ing.
1. to prove to be false or erroneous, as an opinion or charge.
o·pin·ions
   [uh-pin-yuhns] Show IPA
–noun
1. are like assholes, everyone has one all of them stink.
so to explain for you in layman's terms what that says, it says unless you produce facts to disprove the existence of God you opinion means nothing and it in fact stinks

nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

You can't prove that something DOESN'T exist. You perfectly know that, and this is why you ask people to prove that god doesn't exist.

Then when people tell you that you probably reply something like: haha see you can't prove it doesn't exist so it does exist.

Nice fallacious logics there mister.

Nic
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

nicolas10 wrote:What fact do I need to refute something that doesn't exist?

Nic
Nic you can not prove the non-existence of GOD any more than I can prove His existence. We can debate the two sides and learn from each other.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Darkhorse wrote:Nic you can not prove the non-existence of GOD any more than I can prove His existence. We can debate the two sides and learn from each other.
Asking for the proof of the non existence of something is fallacious, so there is no comparison between proving the existence or the non existence of god.

Nic
CUDA

Post by CUDA »

Asking for the proof of the non existence of something is fallacious,
how do you know it's Non existent. just because you've never seen it does not make it untrue. we thought other planets out side our solar system didn't exist until recently, we thought they were real but had no proof until just the last few years, their are MANY things that at one time had never been seen but later have been proved true. so your Logic that just because you cannot prove it's existence OR non-existence is flawed.

OH and FYI according to HH, Science can prove the non-existence of God. maybe you need to hook up with his sources. since he's never shown them to us he might show them to you :mrgreen:

nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

CUDA wrote:
Asking for the proof of the non existence of something is fallacious,
how do you know it's Non existent. just because you've never seen it does not make it untrue. we thought other planets out side our solar system didn't exist until recently, we thought they were real but had no proof until just the last few years, their are MANY things that at one time had never been seen but later have been proved true. so your Logic that just because you cannot prove it's existence OR non-existence is flawed.
Before arguing further, please tell me where I said that god doesn't exist because one can't prove it's existence OR non-existence.

I have only said that it is impossible to prove the inexistence of god. You asking to prove it knowing it is impossible just shows how confident you are in your own "facts" or arguments ;)

Nic
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

nicolas10 wrote:You asking to prove it knowing it is impossible just shows how confident you are in your own "facts" or arguments ;)

Nic
No one can prove to you the existence of GOD, you can be shown where to find Him and He can prove to you His existence.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country