Haha a scammer just hung up on me

fatman

Haha a scammer just hung up on me

Post by fatman »

If you guys want some tips on having them do the same to you just ask me Mr Inappropriate 8-)
Anyhow if you get a young indina lass ringing up claiming to be from microsoft techinical support start out by asking what they are wearing they are starting to feel a little uncomfortable by the time they get to the color of their panties, then just get it to go downhill from there this one made it to wether she was shaved or not which is a pity because i wanted to know how beefy she was :lol:
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Re: Haha a scammer just hung up on me

Post by CUDA »

funny :D but it would have been even funnier if you had provided a link so we could hear it. :P
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

One of my favorites is to talk to them using my "Rain Man" impersonation.
Then I say things like, "Sometimes I get to come out from under the stairs on sunny days" or "My caregiver can't come to the phone right now. He's in the shower with my sister."
:D
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

We used to get some of those calls but they all stopped when I tried to sell them stuff. If you have ever seen the prank call TV show Fonejacker in the UK then you will recognise the Chinese guy who tries to sell fake DVD movies, I just used a version of that :)

Can't find a link for it that will work but this gives you an idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d4a_zk0u6A

8-)

A couple of the Broadband techs at my work have had these calls too, they recorded them but I don't know if they are online. Their tactic was to say that they had a trace on the the call that resolved in an IP address and they would be sending some "data" back to the call center in the next 10 minutes. That usually caused the scammer to panic and drop the call :lol:
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:"My caregiver can't come to the phone right now. He's in the shower with my sister."
:D
:lol: hehe