Won't stop till the citizens are poor

Dawg

Re: Won't stop till the citizens are poor

Post by Dawg »

Slicks having a field day with the noobs.
soon, they will tire, realize its impossible to reason with a liberal, and move on.
But, new noobs will be along soon enough.

callmeslick wrote: I don't venture opinions without being informed first.
gold, comedic gold! :lol:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Thats a right good quote on Slick....Dawg. callmeslick wrote: I don't venture opinions without being informed first.

My favorite from Slick is "Complete Bullshit." It's the only thing he has writen that is unarguably true...

Old Pudfark sez: Quit kicking road apples and check yer shoes...Slick
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

In fact, since Slick doesn't mind paying taxes I suggest he cut me a check to cover mine and I'll forward it to the gubmint myself.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Give me one example of a government run program that runs efficiently and cost effectively. Post office? No. Medicare? No. Social Security? No.
post office?? They deliver in places, and in fashions that private deliverers won't bother with. It's guaranteed to lose money, but do you really wish to trust UPS with all your mail? Social security,
raided so many times like a personal piggy bank for Congress, it's hard to tell, but I've heard few
stories that suggest inefficient delivery of service. Medicare is well-documented to deliver health
insurance to the elderly at 1/5 the overhead of private insurance plans. What was your point, again?
Yeah, I have complete faith that our government will run health care correctly..............Sorry dude, the "it's fair if I pay my end" is bullshit. My end is 15-20% at the max. We're way above that.
you get what you pay for, I guess. :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:In fact, since Slick doesn't mind paying taxes I suggest he cut me a check to cover mine and I'll forward it to the gubmint myself.
If it served any public good, perhaps you could convince me. Need charity these days, Rugg?
PM me, I'm generous.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Dawg wrote:Slicks having a field day with the noobs.
quit calling Ruggie a noob.
soon, they will tire, realize its impossible to reason with a liberal, and move on.
nice bit of outmoded thinking.....see what that whole 'liberal' thing got accomplished in the 23rd district
of New York? Or, as one pundit stated today, more proof that anger gets you 45%, tops.

gold, comedic gold! :lol:
no, this is:
Dawg wrote: I predict there will be real money lost by May
freakin' idiot.
Yellow77

Post by Yellow77 »

If the US isn't a Plutocracy, then I don't know what one is.

Plutocracy is rule by the wealthy, or power provided by wealth.
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

All of the Western world is, de facto, ruled by the wealthy, they just pretend it is a Democracy to appease the rest of us.

Oh, and by "Wealthy" I don't mean people with some land, or a nice big house, or a few million in the bank, but people with several large houses in several parts of the world, boats the size of soccer pitches, and land measured in 1,000s of square miles.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

All of that there is mighty interesting....Can anybody name a country run by the non-wealthy folks....that ain't taking handouts from the rest of the world....

Sorta seems like...if the owner of the business is poor.....its a poor business...to do business with....ya know it could be............I'm just saying.......

Old Pudfark sez: Maybe dem rich folks knows sumthin....I'm just sayin...
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

Pud ( I mean Buzz ;) ) , you sound like a prole who accepts all the shit from them "rich folks", ie the bullshit that only good businesses survive (and it is all on their own merits and not because of luck or the government allow it , or , that only the best junior hockey players get to be pros because they really are the best )

Google Malcolm Gladwell and his last book "Outliers" I think you can even read the 1st chapter on Amazon.

It might make you question why Countries are run by rich folks rather than talented folks, and how it all came to be like that. :)