Washington press corps 1, White House kiss our (_!_)

Tolwyn
Site Admin

Re: Washington press corps 1, White House kiss our (_!_)

Post by Tolwyn »

I think I'm more afraid of my 8 year old's wit than yours. ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

eight year olds can be tough little buggers. Wait about 7 years or so and see what humor ensues! ;)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: I suppose you would've gladly gobbled Clinton's knob as fast as Monica Lewinski, since he ran the government in the black?
Funny that you would think another man would "gobble a knob". I suppose that's just you projecting.

That 'handed on a silver platter' story is a lie, been proven a lie and yet if enough fools repeat it, those same fools start to think it's true, huh?
LOL, sure it's a lie. Again and again I've backed up with real news that you can read yourself the statements that I make. Too bad you can't do the same.

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/P ... _laden.htm
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/art ... 3637.shtml

I guess ignoring opportunities is different than handed on a silver platter. Indecision on Slick Willie's part is what got 3500 people killed. I guess he was too busy getting his "knob gobbled". At least Bush hit back one way or the other. I also happen to think Bush was as much a traitor to this country as Obama will prove to be. Obama is going to top Bush's Patriot Act one way or another.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

so just because Ijaz said it, it's true?? Read further, Ruggie. It was a little more complicated, and potentially risky to the US than presented there, I think you will find.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

still, on the original point......did, or did not Bush ignore memos pointing to an imminent attack on the US?
And, if so, why?
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Jeez give Bush a break, he wasn't in office very long. Isn't that the same thing you've said here about Obama? So which is it?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

read back, Ruggie. The post I was responding to stated, clearly, that Obama makes us all realize how good Bush was. He wasn't. In fact, Bush will probably hit the bottom 10% on historians lists by the time our kids are middle aged. Hell, my parents are both in their 90's and are convinced he was the worst, by far, that either could remember. And, damned if my mom can't remember all the way back to Harding. Neither, by the way, would ever be mistaken for 'left wing' politically. Frankly, I don't know a soul over 70 who views Bush, in hindsight as anything beyond mediocre.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

by the way.....on the original post, I think what the press corps did was the right thing to do.
That's a pretty tough bunch, there, and despite a WIDE range of ideology, they've stuck together before.
While taking a load of shit, the Press Corps covering the White House is an essential part of keeping us free,
and Americans should appreciate, more than they sometimes seem to, how lucky we are to have a functioning, independant press.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Free?
You vote Communist.
You vote for Democratic Leaders instead of Representatives.

I do not see the opression of dictators as "free" weather of not we vote them in.

Personally I vote Libertarian, I vote FREEDOM.

Most "Democrats" are extremely rich, like the KKK (Kennedy Kerry Klan).

The public are blinded by the "LIBERAL" label and think of them as Robin Hoods.

Wake Up America, stop putting those filthy rich dictators into power!

Vote FREEDOM, Vote Libertarian or Republican!

HH
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

HappyHappy wrote:drivel
Sgt. Slaughter, weren't you banned from old CWOS as Doodlebug and Sergio?

Towelwind should ban you again