TRAYVON MARTIN SHOOTING

CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Re: TRAYVON MARTIN SHOOTING

Post by CUDA »

callmeslick wrote:Oh, and CUDA, the NBP are a joke. Try not to take them seriously. Really, it's about 12 guys, total and NO ONE in the black community takes them seriously.
THAT is irrelevant. they are in violation of the law, and could also be involved in civil rights violations. why is the AG not doing anything about it??
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

CUDA wrote:
callmeslick wrote:Oh, and CUDA, the NBP are a joke. Try not to take them seriously. Really, it's about 12 guys, total and NO ONE in the black community takes them seriously.
THAT is irrelevant. they are in violation of the law, and could also be involved in civil rights violations. why is the AG not doing anything about it??
The AG will only look into perceived "white crimes" or states rights issues. Those are the only
issues he takes seriously. More important than that? Holder is included in "NO ONE in the black community
takes them seriously". So, pretty much it all boils down to a race issue as Slick pointed out.

Old Pudfark sez: " Pretty much, I see the whole issue as a Racist Con Job perpetuated by Obama against the Latin Population in the U.S. "
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

This is just a kangaroo decision to shut everyone up.
Zimmerman will not be convicted.

I rarely agree with Sick, but this is one occasion.
"NBP are a joke" True but the Clowns comitted serious felonies.
Throw the jokers in the slammer.

By the way, we have the VP (Joe Stalin Biden) in town, it's enough to make one vomit.

HH
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

HappyHappy wrote:By the way, we have the VP (Joe Stalin Biden) in town, it's enough to make one vomit.
For the love of God, could you please refrain from posting your sexual fantasies.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:Well, it seems to go back to what Soapy brought up....the forensic evidence.
Actually I brought that up back on page 5.
But that's okay. I've long suspected that you've had a bit of a crush on Soapy. :lol:
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
Pudfark wrote:Well, it seems to go back to what Soapy brought up....the forensic evidence.
But that's okay. I've long suspected that you've had a bit of a crush on Soapy. :lol:

You all do, it's natural 8-)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Pudfark wrote:
CUDA wrote:
The AG will only look into perceived "white crimes" or states rights issues. Those are the only
issues he takes seriously. More important than that? Holder is included in "NO ONE in the black community
takes them seriously". So, pretty much it all boils down to a race issue as Slick pointed out.

Old Pudfark sez: " Pretty much, I see the whole issue as a Racist Con Job perpetuated by Obama against the Latin Population in the U.S. "
Here is the Proof
Hunted this up for Cuda :)
http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/04/12/oba ... -sharpton/
It's a one minute read fer them whut didn't spend half their life huffing paint thinner....
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Soapy wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:

You all do, it's natural 8-)
Not so much me.
But I have reason to believe that Chipz thinks about you a lot while she's in the shower.
I hear some rather strange sounds coming out of there.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

ROFLMFAO :lol:

Why?

Profiling? Really, Profiling? How does that apply to a "civilian"?

Didn't do what the dispatcher "advised"? On the telephone?

I'm still ROFLMFAO.... :lol:

Yer right R_D....Soapy is looking better.... :P

Old Pudfark sez: " Yup....fishing is profiling....and taking yer kid to school makes ya a pedophile...and maybe, some folks is full of shit? "